|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who from Group B does Minho say explained everything about Thomas to him in Chapter 56?
2. In addition to the girl that he doesn't know, who is with Thomas in his dream in the beginning of Chapter 53?
(a) Brenda and Teresa.
(b) Teresa and Aris.
(c) Brenda and Jorge.
(d) Newt and Gally.
3. How old is Thomas in the dream he has in the beginning of Chapter 53?
4. Who is the first of the Gladers that Thomas talks to when he awakens in Chapter 25?
5. What is written on the plaque on the wall that Thomas discovers at the end of Chapter 35?
(a) "Beware of False Leads."
(b) "Thomas, you're the real leader."
(c) "Teresa, the Betrayer."
(d) "Group B will kill you, Thomas."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl with reddish blond hair and pale skin in Group B?
2. What theme from the novel consumes Thomas as he passes out in Chapter 52?
3. Where do Thomas and Brenda find a place to sleep for the night in Chapter 34?
4. What color is the light in the cave where Teresa takes Thomas in Chapter 50?
5. Whose death does Jorge demand in exchange for helping Thomas in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brenda describe the circumstances of the Cranks in Chapter 29?
2. How is Thomas treated once he arrives at Group B's camp in Chapter 46?
3. What does Jorge inform the Gladers about when he first appears in Chapter 26?
4. How does Breanda explain the signs with Thomas's name on them in Chapter 36?
5. What happens when the door opens to the chamber in Chapter 54? How does Thomas respond?
6. What demands does Teresa make when she appears in Chapter 44? Are her demands met?
7. How is Thomas attacked by the Crank in Chapter 33? How is this conflict resolved?
8. What information does Thomas relate to the members of Group B in Chapter 48? What decision is made regarding Thomas?
9. How does Brenda describe WICKED's role in the Flare in Chapter 35?
10. How old is Thomas in his dream in Chapter 35? What does he dream about?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)