|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Thomas and his friends are making their way toward the safe zone, who suggests that they run in Chapter 56?
2. What theme from the novel consumes Thomas as he passes out in Chapter 52?
(a) Political corruption.
3. What color is the banner on the stick that the Gladers find in Chapter 56?
4. What does Teresa say to Tom when she first opens the door in Chapter 54?
(a) "How did you survive?"
(b) "Let's get out of here."
(c) "I'm so sorry, Tom."
(d) "I hoped you would be here."
5. Who does Jorge say sent him and the other Cranks to the city in Chapter 27?
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many girls accompany Teresa when she confronts Thomas and the Gladers in Chapter 44?
2. How does Teresa describe the people's attire that appeared in her room the night after they were saved from the Maze in Chapter 54?
3. What are three of the walls comprised of in the room where Thomas is trapped in Chapter 54?
4. About how many Gladers were there originally in Thomas's group, according to his story to Jorge in Chapter 27?
5. In his dream in Chapter 47, Thomas tells Teresa, "All that matters now are" what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Harriet and Sonya propose to Thomas when he awakens in Chapter 47? How does he respond?
2. How does Brenda describe WICKED's role in the Flare in Chapter 35?
3. How is Thomas treated once he arrives at Group B's camp in Chapter 46?
4. What does Jorge inform the Gladers about when he first appears in Chapter 26?
5. What does Teresa tell Thomas about Aris in Chapter 50? Why does this hurt him?
6. What plan does Jorge develop in Chapter 28? What risks are involved?
7. How does Thomas go about fighting off his opponents in Chapter 51?
8. What does Jorge announce to the Cranks when he and Thomas return from their talk in Chapter 29?
9. What communication takes place between Teresa and Thomas during their journey in Chapter 45?
10. How is Thomas's dream described in Chapter 47? How old is Thomas in the dream?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)