|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Gladers gets into a physical fight with Jorge in Chapter 26?
2. What does Brenda throw at the gang of Cranks that she and Thomas encounters in the tunnel in Chapter 32?
(a) A can.
(b) A rock.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A hatchet.
3. What is the last thing Thomas says in the dream before exiting in Chapter 53?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "Good luck."
(c) "See ya tomorrow."
(d) "Don't forget me."
4. How old is Thomas in the dream he has in the beginning of Chapter 53?
5. How much faster did Group B complete the Maze than Group A?
(a) 1 week faster.
(b) 3 days faster.
(c) 2 days faster.
(d) 1 day faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jorge tell the Cranks he will meet up with them in an hour in Chapter 28?
2. How many of the Gladers have been killed in the lightning storm in Chapter 25?
3. Who comes to rescue Thomas and Brenda in Chapter 39?
4. How long ago does Jorge say he caught the disease of the Cranks in Chapter 27?
5. What theme from the novel consumes Thomas as he passes out in Chapter 52?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Thomas's dream described in Chapter 47? How old is Thomas in the dream?
2. What do Harriet and Sonya propose to Thomas when he awakens in Chapter 47? How does he respond?
3. What communication takes place between Teresa and Thomas during their journey in Chapter 45?
4. How is Thomas treated once he arrives at Group B's camp in Chapter 46?
5. What does Jorge inform the Gladers about when he first appears in Chapter 26?
6. How is Thomas attacked by the Crank in Chapter 33? How is this conflict resolved?
7. How does Brenda describe WICKED's role in the Flare in Chapter 35?
8. What happens when the door opens to the chamber in Chapter 54? How does Thomas respond?
9. How does Breanda explain the signs with Thomas's name on them in Chapter 36?
10. How old is Thomas in his dream in Chapter 35? What does he dream about?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)