|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Thomas share his sheet as the Gladers make their way toward the town in Chapter 17?
2. What color is the door that leads from the dorm room of the Gladers to the common area in Chapter 3?
3. What does WICKED stand for?
(a) World of Countries in the Killzone Election Department.
(b) World in Creation; Killing Election Department.
(c) World In Catastrophe: Killzone Experiment Department.
(d) World of Countries in the Kingdom of England Department.
4. Who is the boy that has been killed by the metal ball in the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. What is the last thing Thomas says to Teresa before leaving the building in Chapter 20?
(a) "I'll find you."
(b) "Don't go."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "Come with us."
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long have the Gladers slept before they resume their journey in the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. What is referred to in Chapter 1 as "that horrible cube of cold metal that had delivered [Thomas] to the Glade and the Maze"?
3. About how many bodies are hanging from the ceiling in the common room when the Gladers enter in Chapter 3?
4. What does Thomas describe eating the night before when they arrived at the dormitory in Chapter 5?
5. Where did the rescuers take Aris and his group after saving them from the Maze?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thomas describe his encounter with Teresa to the Gladers in Chapter 21?
2. What food does Minho bring to Thomas after days of not eating in Chapter 9? Where is the food from?
3. What sights and sounds do the Gladers see and hear as they approach the town in Chapter 19?
4. What do the Gladers do after one in their group is killed by a "death ball" in Chapter 15?
5. What awakens Thomas from his sleep in Chapter 2?
6. How does the man in the desert describe the Cranks in Chapter 18?
7. How does Aris describe his recent past when he meets the Gladers in Chapter 5?
8. Whom do the Gladers encounter on their journey in Chapter 23? What does this character reveal?
9. How is the landscape described when the Gladers exit the underground tunnel in Chapter 17?
10. What is signified by the alarm in Chapter 7? What do the Gladers discover after the alarm has sounded?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)