|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Thomas in his dream in Chapter 22?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. Who suggests the Gladers find another room to have a Gathering in Chapter 3?
3. Who suggests the Gladers take a break and eat before heading further toward the town in Chapter 19?
4. Whose clothes catch fire from the lightning as the Gladers make their way through the storm in Chapter 24?
5. Who enters the common room first after the Gladers have broken the door handle in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures from the Maze stung Thomas, Ben, and Alby and caused their memories to flood back to them?
2. Who points out the people running toward Thomas and the other Gladers in Chapter 17?
3. How old is Thomas in the dream he has at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What happened to the Maze walls after Aris's arrival in the Glade?
5. Who is sleeping in the bunk-bed above Thomas in the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is signified by the alarm in Chapter 7? What do the Gladers discover after the alarm has sounded?
2. What does Thomas dream about in Chapter 8? How old is Thomas in the dream?
3. What awakens Thomas from his sleep in Chapter 2?
4. What are the circumstances of the main characters in Chapter 1? Where are they located and what have they just gone through?
5. What sights and sounds do the Gladers see and hear as they approach the town in Chapter 19?
6. What do the Gladers do when they are approached by a man and woman in the desert in Chapter 18?
7. How does Thomas describe his encounter with Teresa to the Gladers in Chapter 21?
8. How does the man in the desert describe the Cranks in Chapter 18?
9. How do the Gladers manage to get the door to the common room open in Chapter 3? What do they do next?
10. How is the Gladers' journey toward the town described in Chapter 22?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)