|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away does Minho believe the town is after the Gladers have come up the staircase in Chapter 17?
(a) 30 miles away.
(b) 70 miles away.
(c) 50 miles away.
(d) 100 miles away.
2. Who among the Gladers is referred to as "the hairy cook" in Chapter 3?
3. Who killed Chuck in the Maze?
4. What has happened to the dead bodies in Chapter 8?
(a) They have fallen to the floor.
(b) They have levitated.
(c) They have come back to life.
(d) They have disappeared.
5. Who suggests the Gladers find another room to have a Gathering in Chapter 3?
6. What creatures from the Maze torment Teresa as she tries to sleep in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) The Grievers.
(b) The Gremlins.
(c) The Beetle Blades.
(d) The Newts.
7. What do the Gladers call the alarm that rings in Chapter 7?
(a) The Opening alarm.
(b) The Box alarm.
(c) The Newbie alarm.
(d) The Spider alarm.
8. When did Aris arrive at the Glade in relation to Rachel's arrival?
(a) Aris arrived one day before Rachel's arrival.
(b) Aris arrived one day after Rachel's arrival.
(c) Aris arrived one month before Rachel.
(d) Aris arrived one year before Rachel's arrival.
9. What does WICKED stand for?
(a) World of Countries in the Kingdom of England Department.
(b) World in Creation; Killing Election Department.
(c) World of Countries in the Killzone Election Department.
(d) World In Catastrophe: Killzone Experiment Department.
10. After what historical figure was Thomas named?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Thomas Paine.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
11. What word does the old man in the desert repeat when he talks to Thomas in Chapter 23?
12. For how many miles are the Gladers to head due north after reaching open air, according to their mission from "Rat Man" in Chapter 11?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 150 miles.
(d) 200 miles.
13. How many Cranks run up to Thomas and the other Gladers as they make their way toward the town in Chapter 17?
14. At what time will the Flat Trans open, according to "Rat Man" in Chapter 11?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 5:00 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
15. What title is on the tattoo that appears on Aris's neck in Chapter 6?
(a) The Partner.
(b) The Leader.
(c) The Glue.
(d) The Betrayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long have the Gladers slept before they resume their journey in the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. What creatures from the Maze stung Thomas, Ben, and Alby and caused their memories to flood back to them?
3. Who does Thomas say that Teresa acted like when he saw her in the building in Chapter 21?
4. What is the first theory that Aris presents regarding the two groups and tthe Maze experiment in Chapter 19
5. Where did the rescuers take Aris and his group after saving them from the Maze?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)