|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title is tattooed on Minho's neck in Chapter 6?
(a) The Partner.
(b) The Leader.
(c) The Betrayer.
(d) The Glue.
2. What is the first theory that Aris presents regarding the two groups and tthe Maze experiment in Chapter 19
(a) That WICKED intends to weed the best out of the groups.
(b) That WICKED intends to free one group.
(c) That WICKED is planning to extinguish both groups.
(d) That WICKED is planning to breed the groups.
3. Who is sleeping in the bunk-bed above Thomas in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What has happened to the dead bodies in Chapter 8?
(a) They have levitated.
(b) They have come back to life.
(c) They have disappeared.
(d) They have fallen to the floor.
5. How many boys have survived the Maze, according to Thomas in Chapter 2?
6. From where does Aris say he was rescued before being brought to the dorm room in Chapter 4?
(a) The Maze.
(b) The Glen.
(c) The Berg.
(d) The Box.
7. Who is the first of the Gladers to see the old man in the desert in Chapter 23?
8. When does Minho call the Gladers to stop and sleep as they are making their way to the city in Chapter 22?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 12 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
9. What does Thomas describe eating the night before when they arrived at the dormitory in Chapter 5?
(b) Hot dogs.
10. What phrase is tattooed on Thomas's neck after his name in Chapter 6?
(a) "To salvage the world."
(b) "The true Leader."
(c) "To be killed by Group B."
(d) "To lead the path to victory."
11. Who points out the people running toward Thomas and the other Gladers in Chapter 17?
12. How old is Thomas in his dream in Chapter 22?
(a) 5 or 6.
(b) 7 or 8.
(c) 10 or 11.
13. Who is the first of the Gladers to enter the city building in the end of Chapter 24?
14. For how long have the Gladers slept before they resume their journey in the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 4 hours.
15. For how long does Aris say some of the girls in his group had been at the Glade when he arrived in Chapter 19?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many miles are the Gladers to head due north after reaching open air, according to their mission from "Rat Man" in Chapter 11?
2. What color is the door that leads to Teresa's room from the common area in Chapter 4?
3. What title was Aris given when he landed in the Glade, according to his story in Chapter 5?
4. Who suggests the Gladers find another room to have a Gathering in Chapter 3?
5. Who is struck by lightning and killed as the Gladers make their way through the storm to the city in Chapter 24?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)