|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does WICKED call "the trials," according to Thomas in Chapter 48?
(a) The Trainings.
(b) The Variables.
(c) The Tests.
(d) The Tonics.
2. At what time will the Flat Trans open, according to "Rat Man" in Chapter 11?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
3. Who are the first three Gladers to cross into the doorway into the light in Chapter 17?
(a) Gally, Minho, and Chuck.
(b) Winston, Jack, and Thomas.
(c) Frypan, Newt, and Jack.
(d) Minho, Newt, and Thomas.
4. Who is the first of the Gladers to enter the city building in the end of Chapter 24?
5. What is the absurd sentence spoken by the Crank that appears in the tunnel in the end of Chapter 31?
(a) "Come out come out and see the spout."
(b) "Come here, you little Gladers."
(c) "The road to tomorrow is full of yesterday."
(d) "Rose took my nose, I suppose."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to rescue Thomas and Brenda in Chapter 39?
2. Who among the Cranks does Brenda think is responsible for the explosion in Chapter 30?
3. For how many miles are the Gladers to head due north after reaching open air, according to their mission from "Rat Man" in Chapter 11?
4. What does the madman outside of Thomas's window say he is in Chapter 2?
5. What do the Gladers call the alarm that rings in Chapter 7?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)