|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the door that leads to Teresa's room from the common area in Chapter 4?
2. Who is the older man among the Cranks the protests Jorge and Brenda taking the Gladers to eat alone in Chapter 28?
3. Who are the first three Gladers to cross into the doorway into the light in Chapter 17?
(a) Frypan, Newt, and Jack.
(b) Minho, Newt, and Thomas.
(c) Winston, Jack, and Thomas.
(d) Gally, Minho, and Chuck.
4. In what former country does Brenda say she believes the city is located in Chapter 35?
(d) The United States.
5. Where is Thomas shot in Chapter 39?
(a) His right leg.
(b) His left leg.
(c) His right arm.
(d) His left shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Minho call the Gladers to stop and sleep as they are making their way to the city in Chapter 22?
2. Who is the first of the Gladers to enter the city building in the end of Chapter 24?
3. How many Cranks run up to Thomas and the other Gladers as they make their way toward the town in Chapter 17?
4. What word does the old man in the desert repeat when he talks to Thomas in Chapter 23?
5. Where did the rescuers take Aris and his group after saving them from the Maze?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)