|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Thomas describe hearing as the Gladers make their way to the town in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) A wolf howling.
(b) A frog croaking.
(c) A bird screaming.
(d) A girl screaming.
2. How many Gladers have survived through the lightning storm when Thomas counts them in Chapter 25?
3. What is written on the plaque on the wall that Thomas discovers at the end of Chapter 35?
(a) "Beware of False Leads."
(b) "Thomas, you're the real leader."
(c) "Group B will kill you, Thomas."
(d) "Teresa, the Betrayer."
4. Where do Thomas and Brenda find a place to sleep for the night in Chapter 34?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) An old truck.
(d) A cemetery.
5. Whose clothes catch fire from the lightning as the Gladers make their way through the storm in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Maze walls after Aris's arrival in the Glade?
2. What word does the old man in the desert repeat when he talks to Thomas in Chapter 23?
3. What has happened to the dead bodies in Chapter 8?
4. How long ago does Jorge say he caught the disease of the Cranks in Chapter 27?
5. How much time does Thomas plead for to talk to Jorge alone in Chapter 26?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)