|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many Gladers were there originally in Thomas's group, according to his story to Jorge in Chapter 27?
2. What does Thomas use to smash the door handle to Teresa's room in Chapter 4?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A fire extinguisher.
(c) A sword.
(d) A hatchet.
3. Whose death does Jorge demand in exchange for helping Thomas in Chapter 27?
4. What color is the door that leads from the dorm room of the Gladers to the common area in Chapter 3?
5. Where is Thomas shot in Chapter 39?
(a) His right leg.
(b) His right arm.
(c) His left leg.
(d) His left shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out the people running toward Thomas and the other Gladers in Chapter 17?
2. What do the Gladers call the alarm that rings in Chapter 7?
3. What sound does Thomas describe hearing as the Gladers make their way to the town in the beginning of Chapter 18?
4. What appears to be hanging from the corners of the building where the woman appears in Chapter 20?
5. What is the first theory that Aris presents regarding the two groups and tthe Maze experiment in Chapter 19
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)