|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas say that Teresa acted like when he saw her in the building in Chapter 21?
2. Who is the boy that has been killed by the metal ball in the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. Who is struck by lightning and killed as the Gladers make their way through the storm to the city in Chapter 24?
4. How old is Thomas in the dream he has at the end of Chapter 8?
(b) 7 or 8.
5. Who suggests the Gladers take a break and eat before heading further toward the town in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many Gladers were there originally in Thomas's group, according to his story to Jorge in Chapter 27?
2. Who does Jorge say sent him and the other Cranks to the city in Chapter 27?
3. What happened to the Maze walls after Aris's arrival in the Glade?
4. The narrator says in Chapter 22, "The more Thomas thought about it, the more he realized that there wasn't much to be happy about. Still two things kept him going." What is the first thing that keeps Thomas going?
5. How do the Cranks say that they arrived in the city in Chapter 38?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)