|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls for a "potty break" as the Gladers make their way toward the town in Chapter 19?
2. What is referred to in Chapter 1 as "that horrible cube of cold metal that had delivered [Thomas] to the Glade and the Maze"?
(b) The Berg.
(c) The Coffin.
(d) The Box.
3. What is Teresa's last name listed as on her door in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Brenda say her family lived when she was young?
(c) South Africa.
5. What weapon does Teresa hand to Thomas in the beginning of Chapter 59?
(a) A bow and arrows.
(b) A long knife.
(c) A hatchet.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what historical figure was Thomas named?
2. Who is sleeping in the bunk-bed above Thomas in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Where do Thomas and Brenda find a place to sleep for the night in Chapter 34?
4. What is the numbing agent called that is used on Cranks and described by Jorge in Chapter 27?
5. Who pulls Thomas up as he slips in the mud in Chapter 61?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)