|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Pisher Plastics.
(b) Farmer Feed.
(c) Erickson Electronics.
(d) Thomas Telecommunications.
2. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(c) A letter from Hitler.
(d) The United States Constitution.
4. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
5. What does the Schwa collect?
(a) Baseball cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
2. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
3. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
4. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
5. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the third experiment Antsy and his friends attempt in Chapter 3?
2. What is revealed about the Schwa's mother in Chapter 2?
3. What do the boys say of Calvin Schwa when he is first introduced in Chapter 1, "Manny Bullpucky Gets His Sorry Butt Hurled off the Marine Park Bridge"?
4. Where does Antsy take Lexie in Chapter 9?
5. What causes Antsy to leave with the Schwa in Chapter 7?
6. In what ways does Antsy relate to the Schwa in the novel? How does he feel about his own invisibility?
7. What prized collection does the Schwa show Antsy?
8. Why does Lexie believe her grandfather needs a change?
9. What are the first two experiments conducted on the Schwa effect?
10. What is revealed about the Schwa's last name in Chapter 2?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)