|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A school.
(c) A coat store.
(d) A bank.
2. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven virtues.
(b) Flowering plants.
(d) The seven deadly sins.
3. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(b) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(c) The ground is covered with snow.
(d) They can only walk one dog at a time.
4. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Antsy's mother.
(c) Antsy's sister.
5. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
2. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
3. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
4. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
5. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Crawley's fears relative to the Schwa?
2. Where does Antsy take Lexie in Chapter 9?
3. What happens in the first experiment with Manny Bullpucky in Chapter 1, "Manny Bullpucky Gets His Sorry Butt Hurled off the Marine Park Bridge"?
4. What does Antsy learn about his father in the beginning of Chapter 21?
5. What causes Antsy to leave with the Schwa in Chapter 7?
6. What metaphor does Antsy recognize about his life after his parents' dispute in Chapter 10?
7. What do Antsy and his friends decide to test in an experiment?
8. What does Lexie demand at the restaurant in Chapter 12? What organization does she tell Antsy about?
9. How do Antsy and Lexie relate to one another as characters? How is this evidenced in Chapter 12?
10. What is the significance of "Radiation Therapy" in the title of Chapter 19?
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)