|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A video game.
(d) Twenty dollars.
2. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
(d) The Schwa.
3. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Johnson Sanitation.
(b) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(c) Pisher Plastics.
(d) Smell Away.
4. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
(a) Trauma therapy.
(b) Nature therapy.
(c) Compassion therapy.
(d) Radiation therapy.
5. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Schwa's first name?
2. According to Lexie in Chapter 9, who should start being her escort?
3. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
4. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
5. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first two experiments conducted on the Schwa effect?
2. Why does Antsy believe Old Man Crawley's threats?
3. What is the introduction between Lexie and the Schwa like in Chapter 8?
4. What metaphor does Antsy recognize about his life after his parents' dispute in Chapter 10?
5. Where in school does Antsy encounter the Schwa in Chapter 3?
6. What happens when the police arrive in Chapter 6?
7. What do the boys say of Calvin Schwa when he is first introduced in Chapter 1, "Manny Bullpucky Gets His Sorry Butt Hurled off the Marine Park Bridge"?
8. What is the third experiment Antsy and his friends attempt in Chapter 3?
9. What does Antsy do that escalates the fight between his parents in Chapter 10?
10. What is revealed about the Schwa's mother in Chapter 2?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)