|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Appear from thin air.
(b) Walk behind the techer.
(c) Play a basketball game.
(d) Leave the room without being noticed.
2. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The United States Constitution.
(b) A letter from Hitler.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
3. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
4. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Compassion therapy.
(b) Radiation therapy.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) Nature therapy.
5. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's mother.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
2. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
3. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
4. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
5. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What prized collection does the Schwa show Antsy?
2. In what ways does Antsy's actions show that he is beginning to grow up in Chapter 7?
3. What does Antsy find at the Schwa's home when he goes to dinner with him in Chapter 6?
4. Where does Antsy take Lexie in Chapter 9?
5. How does Old Man Crawley end up apprehending Antsy and the Schwa?
6. What is revealed about the Schwa's last name in Chapter 2?
7. How is the concept of "trauma therapy" introduced?
8. Why does Lexie believe her grandfather needs a change?
9. Describe the narrative voice of the novel. From whose perspective is the story told? How is this character described?
10. What takes place as the Schwa begins to act out his dare in Chapter 5?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)