|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Pisher Plastics.
(b) Erickson Electronics.
(c) Farmer Feed.
(d) Thomas Telecommunications.
2. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
(c) Lexis Crawley.
(d) Wendell Tiggor.
3. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) Antsy's father.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's mother.
4. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Christina lights a torch.
(b) His mother screams.
(c) The dogs run to him.
(d) The Schwa jumps out the window.
5. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
2. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
3. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
4. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
5. When Antsy witnesses another of his parents' rows at home, he realizes that he is also like a ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lexie inform Antsy when she calls in Chapter 17? Whom does she suggest for him to call?
2. What takes place as the Schwa begins to act out his dare in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Antsy believe Crawley wants him to stay with him?
4. Where does Antsy take Lexie in Chapter 9?
5. What prized collection does the Schwa show Antsy?
6. What does Antsy realize about his mother in Chapter 15?
7. What does Old Man Crawley offer Antsy to stay with him in the hospital?
8. What metaphor does Antsy recognize about his life after his parents' dispute in Chapter 10?
9. What does Antsy discover when he attempts to locate the Schwa in Chapter 21?
10. What does Lexie demand at the restaurant in Chapter 12? What organization does she tell Antsy about?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)