|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
(a) A bikini.
(b) An orange sombrero.
(c) High heels.
(d) A ski mask.
2. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's mother.
(b) Antsy's sister.
(c) Antsy's father.
3. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
4. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(a) The Schwa.
5. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
(b) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lexie in Chapter 9, who should start being her escort?
2. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
3. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
5. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Antsy to leave with the Schwa in Chapter 7?
2. What offer does the Schwa make Antsy in Chapter 9?
3. Describe the narrative voice of the novel. From whose perspective is the story told? How is this character described?
4. What is Manny Bullpucky? Why are the boys testing it in Chapter 1, "Manny Bullpucky Gets His Sorry Butt Hurled off the Marine Park Bridge"?
5. What happens in the first experiment with Manny Bullpucky in Chapter 1, "Manny Bullpucky Gets His Sorry Butt Hurled off the Marine Park Bridge"?
6. What is the introduction between Lexie and the Schwa like in Chapter 8?
7. What new job does Crawley give to Antsy in Chapter 7?
8. What is the third experiment Antsy and his friends attempt in Chapter 3?
9. What does Wendell Tiggor dare the Schwa to do in Chapter 4?
10. In what ways does Antsy's actions show that he is beginning to grow up in Chapter 7?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)