|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
(a) A good friend.
(b) An alien.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A good brother.
2. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
3. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
4. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
(d) The Schwa.
5. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) A bicycle.
(d) A video game.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
2. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
3. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
4. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
5. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Antsy do that escalates the fight between his parents in Chapter 10?
2. How is Antsy's introduction to Lexie described in Chapter 8?
3. What takes place as the Schwa begins to act out his dare in Chapter 5?
4. In what ways does Antsy's actions show that he is beginning to grow up in Chapter 7?
5. Describe the narrative voice of the novel. From whose perspective is the story told? How is this character described?
6. How is the concept of "trauma therapy" introduced?
7. Where in school does Antsy encounter the Schwa in Chapter 3?
8. In what ways does Antsy relate to the Schwa in the novel? How does he feel about his own invisibility?
9. How does Old Man Crawley end up apprehending Antsy and the Schwa?
10. Why does Antsy believe Old Man Crawley's threats?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)