|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
(c) Her grandfather.
2. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
(a) Lexis Crawley.
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
3. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
4. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Burlington, Vermont.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Brooklyn, New York.
5. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(a) A bicycle.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) A video game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
2. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
3. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
4. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
5. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Antsy go to talk to at the supermarket in Chapter 16?
2. In what ways does Antsy's actions show that he is beginning to grow up in Chapter 7?
3. Where does Antsy take Lexie in Chapter 9?
4. How does Old Man Crawley end up apprehending Antsy and the Schwa?
5. What does Antsy find at the Schwa's home when he goes to dinner with him in Chapter 6?
6. What is the root of the Schwa's trauma in Chapter 18?
7. What are the first two experiments conducted on the Schwa effect?
8. What information is revealed in the confrontation between Antsy and Old Man Crawley in Chapter 21?
9. What conversation takes place between Antsy and Lexie when he walks her home in Chapter 13?
10. What causes Antsy to leave with the Schwa in Chapter 7?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)