|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's mother.
2. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
3. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
(c) The Schwa.
4. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
5. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
2. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
3. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
4. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
5. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the introduction between Lexie and the Schwa like in Chapter 8?
2. What does Antsy do that escalates the fight between his parents in Chapter 10?
3. In what ways does Antsy relate to the Schwa in the novel? How does he feel about his own invisibility?
4. In what ways does Antsy's actions show that he is beginning to grow up in Chapter 7?
5. What is revealed about the Schwa's mother in Chapter 2?
6. What offer does the Schwa make Antsy in Chapter 9?
7. Why does Lexie believe her grandfather needs a change?
8. What are the first two experiments conducted on the Schwa effect?
9. How is the concept of "trauma therapy" introduced?
10. Where does Antsy take Lexie in Chapter 9?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)