|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Night Butcher from the supermarket is from _______________.
2. Lexie points out to Antsy that their outing isn't really a date for what reason?
(a) He's being paid to entertain her.
(b) He did not pick the destination.
(c) She is not having fun.
(d) They didn't go to dinner first.
3. Whom does Antsy search for, which turns out to be the Schwa's aunt, in Chapter 22?
(a) Margaret Taylor.
(b) Bethany Doleman.
(c) Rebecca Smithson.
(d) Joanne Reynolds.
4. What was the next thing the Schwa remembered after being abandoned by his mother?
(a) A policeman taking him to the station.
(b) Attending his father's funeral.
(c) His aunt filling out paperwork at the hospital.
(d) His father filling out paperwork at the police station.
5. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A soup bowl.
(c) A mixing bowl.
(d) A dog bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antsy take to Old Man Crawley's that was cooked by his father?
2. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
4. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
5. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)