|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(b) The Schwa.
(c) Antsy's father.
(d) Antsy's mother.
2. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Orville Ox.
(b) Manny Bullpucky.
(c) Stanley Stump.
(d) Diamond Dave.
3. Lexie points out to Antsy that their outing isn't really a date for what reason?
(a) They didn't go to dinner first.
(b) He's being paid to entertain her.
(c) He did not pick the destination.
(d) She is not having fun.
4. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
(a) Walk none of the dogs.
(b) Walk all of the dogs himself.
(c) Not play video games.
(d) Hang out with Lexie alone.
5. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
(a) Baking cakes.
(b) Coloring easter eggs.
(c) Scratching his car.
(d) Egging his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
2. When Antsy finds Crawley in Chapter 11, Antsy gives the old man some of the painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills that were prescribed the last time he did what?
3. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
4. What does Old Man Crawley admit he did in Chapter 21?
5. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)