|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(b) German Shepherds.
(c) Doberman Pinschers.
(d) Afghan Hounds.
2. In what section of a work of literature is basic internal conflict complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts and obstacles that frustrate the protagonist's attempt to reach his goal?
(b) Falling action.
(c) Rising action.
3. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A bank.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A butcher shop.
(d) A bread bakery.
4. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) A shopping list.
(b) Some homework.
(c) Some dirty laundry.
(d) Two dogs to walk.
5. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(c) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
2. Whom does Lexie arrive with when she meets Antsy and his friends to test the dummy?
3. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
4. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
5. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)