|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(d) The Schwa.
2. In what section of a work of literature is basic internal conflict complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts and obstacles that frustrate the protagonist's attempt to reach his goal?
(b) Falling action.
(d) Rising action.
3. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) Antsy's mother.
(d) The Schwa.
4. What does Antsy ask Lexie as he walks her home in Chapter 13?
(a) What she thinks of her grandfather.
(b) What it is like to be blind.
(c) How she could hurt the Schwa.
(d) If she would like to go on another date.
5. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Gifted.
(b) Academy for the Blind.
(c) Academy for the Deaf.
(d) Academy for the Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
2. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
3. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
4. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
5. The manager of the supermarket tells Lexie and Antsy that he remembers a child being abandoned but not ________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)