|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Night Butcher say Schwa's mother did at the meat counter on the day she disappeared?
(a) Broke down crying.
(b) Sampled a package of shrimp.
(c) Asked what was on sale.
(d) Argued about the prices.
2. The Night Butcher tells Schwa and his friends that the Schwa's mother was __________.
(a) Not all there.
(b) Very unhappy.
(d) Very selfish.
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(b) The United States Constitution.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) A letter from Hitler.
4. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
5. Where is Antsy first inspired to draw graffiti?
(a) A subway station.
(b) The bathroom of a burger shop.
(c) The school gym.
(d) A stop sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy tells his mother he would never want her to ______________.
2. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
3. What had the Schwa's mother gone to get when she disappeared and never returned?
4. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
5. Whom does Antsy search for, which turns out to be the Schwa's aunt, in Chapter 22?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)