|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Radiation therapy.
(b) Compassion therapy.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) Nature therapy.
2. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 4 in 5.
(c) 3 in 5.
(d) 9 in 10.
3. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
4. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
(a) She hears his heartbeat.
(b) She hears him breathing.
(c) He holds her hand.
(d) His watch ticks very loudly.
5. What does Antsy's dad tell his family that Antsy's mother is going to start taking?
(a) Anti-depressant medication.
(b) Firearms training.
(c) Accounting classes.
(d) French cooking classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
2. What had the Schwa's mother gone to get when she disappeared and never returned?
3. What does Antsy take to Old Man Crawley's that was cooked by his father?
4. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
5. What does the Schwa collect?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)