|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Set fire to it.
(b) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(c) Try to saw it in half.
(d) Put it in a garbage disposal.
2. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A farmer's market.
(d) A church.
3. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
(a) The Schwa.
4. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
(a) It is a holiday.
(b) It is closed for construction.
(c) There was an accident.
(d) It is 3 a.m.
5. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
(b) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is outside Antsy's house when he arrives in Chapter 20?
2. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
3. Whom does Antsy call at the end of Chapter 18?
4. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
5. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)