|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
(c) The Schwa.
2. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
(d) Plot structure.
3. In Chapter 20, what do Antsy's parents ask when he arrives home?
(a) What the weather outside is like.
(b) Where he has been.
(c) How he is feeling.
(d) Why he is home late.
4. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) The surface of the moon.
(b) A pane of glass.
(c) Waves on the ocean.
(d) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
5. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A boat.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A sportscar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
2. How has Old Man Crawley injured himself in Chapter 11?
3. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
4. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
5. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)