|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Old Man Crawley say he plans to offer Antsy's father in Chapter 21?
(d) Tax Assessor.
2. What is the name of Lexie's guide dog?
3. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
(b) Gems and minerals.
(c) The seven sins and seven virtues.
(d) Trees and flowers.
4. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Compassion therapy.
(b) Nature therapy.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) Radiation therapy.
5. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy tries to persuade the Schwa that he will not ___________ someday, but the Schwa does not believe him.
2. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
3. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
4. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
5. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)