|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Gifted.
(b) Academy for the Deaf.
(c) Academy for the Rich.
(d) Academy for the Blind.
2. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Marine Park Bridge.
(b) The Empire Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
3. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
4. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
(a) Pay the Schwa to leave town.
(b) Find the Schwa a girlfriend.
(c) Take a vacation with the Schwa.
(d) Cut the Schwa loose.
5. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) Two dogs to walk.
(b) Some dirty laundry.
(c) Some homework.
(d) A shopping list.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antsy's family live?
2. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
3. Where is Antsy first inspired to draw graffiti?
4. When the Schwa hears the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19, he is first shocked and then __________.
5. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)