|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Anthony Bonano.
(b) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(c) John Michael Anthony.
(d) Robert Anthony Talladino.
2. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Radiation therapy.
(b) Trauma therapy.
(c) Nature therapy.
(d) Compassion therapy.
3. What does Antsy's dad tell his family that Antsy's mother is going to start taking?
(a) French cooking classes.
(b) Firearms training.
(c) Accounting classes.
(d) Anti-depressant medication.
4. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(b) Antsy's mother.
(c) The Schwa.
(d) Antsy's father.
5. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(a) The Schwa's father.
(c) The Schwa's Mother.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antsy find when he goes to the Schwa's house in Chapter 21?
2. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
4. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
5. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)