|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22, 'Why I Started Vandalizing Brooklyn' and 'My Anonymous Contribution to Popular Culture and to My Parents' Phone Bill'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) A bank.
(c) A bread bakery.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What does the phonetic symbol for the schwa look like?
(a) A sideways "r."
(b) An upside-down "y."
(c) An upside-down "e."
(d) A sideways "E."
3. The Schwa invites Antsy over for dinner and shows him a clip he got that was supposedly _________.
(a) The Titanic.
(b) The moon.
(c) In Abraham Lincoln's desk.
(d) In Hitler's desk.
4. Antsy realizes that his mother's _____________ are a way for her to feel like she has something for herself.
(b) Household chores.
(c) Phot albums.
(d) Cooking classes.
5. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy takes Lexie to what kind of concert in Chapter 9?
2. What does Antsy take to Old Man Crawley's that was cooked by his father?
3. Whom does Antsy search for, which turns out to be the Schwa's aunt, in Chapter 22?
4. What does Antsy find when he goes to the Schwa's house in Chapter 21?
5. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)