|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Antsy and Lexie go on their first date in the novel?
(a) Ice skating.
(b) The movies.
(c) A hockey game.
(d) A baseball game.
2. When Antsy finds Crawley in Chapter 11, Antsy gives the old man some of the painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills that were prescribed the last time he did what?
(a) Spained his ankle.
(b) Broke his nose.
(c) Broke his hip.
(d) Cut his leg.
3. Lexie tells Antsy that she has come up with an idea for giving her grandfather __________.
(a) A Christmas gift.
(b) A birthday gift.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) A puppy.
4. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Smell Away.
(b) Pisher Plastics.
(c) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(d) Johnson Sanitation.
5. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(a) Antsy's mother.
(b) The Schwa.
(c) Antsy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
2. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
3. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
4. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
5. What does the Schwa collect?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)