Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Margeurite say the Scarlet Pimpernel would be going the day after the ball?
2. What does Marguerite hide behind in the inn at Calais?
3. What does the Scarlet Pimpernel sign all his letters with?
4. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
5. Who retrieves the Blakeney's carriage to leave from the ball?
Essay Topic 1
Valor is a theme of this book that and is important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)