Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Margeurite say the Scarlet Pimpernel would be going the day after the ball?
2. What does Marguerite hide behind in the inn at Calais?
3. What does the Scarlet Pimpernel sign all his letters with?
4. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
5. Who retrieves the Blakeney's carriage to leave from the ball?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might Baroness Orczy have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
What events lead to Marguerite's discovery of the Scarlet Pimpernel's identity, and how does this affect her life for both good and bad.
Essay Topic 3
Marguerite endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)