Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Margeurite say the Scarlet Pimpernel would be going the day after the ball?
2. What does Marguerite hide behind in the inn at Calais?
3. What does the Scarlet Pimpernel sign all his letters with?
4. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
5. Who retrieves the Blakeney's carriage to leave from the ball?
What kind of assumptions did people make about Marguerite and why? How did these assumptions affect Marguerite and her standing in society?
Marguerite endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)