Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Margeurite say the Scarlet Pimpernel would be going the day after the ball?
2. What does Marguerite hide behind in the inn at Calais?
3. What does the Scarlet Pimpernel sign all his letters with?
4. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
5. Who retrieves the Blakeney's carriage to leave from the ball?
Betrayal is a theme introduced at the very beginning of this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters are most affected by it?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
What kind of assumptions did people make about Marguerite and why? How did these assumptions affect Marguerite and her standing in society?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)