Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Margeurite say the Scarlet Pimpernel would be going the day after the ball?
(c) The Country.
2. What does Marguerite hide behind in the inn at Calais?
(a) A dirty sheet.
(b) A bed spread.
(c) A table cloth.
(d) A dressing screen.
3. What does the Scarlet Pimpernel sign all his letters with?
(a) A flower wrapped around a fleur de lis.
(b) A skull and crossbones.
(c) A picture of a flower.
(d) The words, "The Scarlet Pimpernel."
4. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
(b) Countess de Tournay.
(d) Vicomte de Tournay.
5. Who retrieves the Blakeney's carriage to leave from the ball?
(a) Lord Blakeney.
(b) A servant.
(d) The Chamber Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chauvelin doing as Blakeney escapes from the inn in Calais?
2. How does Marguerite follow Chauvelin after he deals with the Jewish man?
3. How does Marguerite feel after finding the object on the floor of the private room?
4. How does the narrator describe the private rooms of the Blakeney house?
5. What does Marguerite do when she sees the Jewish man beaten?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)