|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Scarlet Pimpernel sign all his letters with?
(a) A picture of a flower.
(b) A skull and crossbones.
(c) A flower wrapped around a fleur de lis.
(d) The words, "The Scarlet Pimpernel."
2. What room is always locked in the Blakeney house?
(a) The attic.
(b) The pantry.
(c) Lord Blakeney's study.
(d) The library.
3. Where does Marguerite stay hidden in the Calais in?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The loft.
(d) The attic.
4. What does Lord Blakeney do when he sees Chauvelin a the inn in Calais?
(a) All of these.
(b) Eats some of his food.
(c) Talks to him happily.
(d) Makes fun of him.
5. What does Chauvelin offer to the Jewish man in return for solid information about Blakeny?
(a) A fine meal.
(c) Passage to England.
(d) Gold pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Margeurite have the second person she talks to in the boudoir send?
2. What does Marguerite see her husband has a good head for when she enters the private rooms?
3. Where does Margeurite see love from her husband after the ball?
4. What has Blakeney actually given Chauvelin as they sit talking a the inn in Calais?
5. What does Blakeney offer Chauvelin as they sit talking at the inn?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)