|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the owners of the place Marguerite eats supper at think she is sailing away for?
(a) To save a fugitive.
(b) To attend a trial.
(c) To have an affair.
(d) To escape the law.
2. Why does Lord Blakeney say he is leaving after he talks with Margeurite?
(a) To visit some relatives.
(b) To get away from her.
(c) To save Armand.
(d) To free the Viscomte.
3. What does Margeurite tell her husband when she senses he still loves her?
(a) She is being black mailed.
(b) Armand is in trouble.
(c) She knows who the Scarlet Pimpernel is.
(d) Chauvelin lied to her.
4. What did Lord Blakeney say Margeurite tested too much in their early marriage?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His patience.
(c) His love.
(d) His morals.
5. Who is the first person Marguerite sees after finding the object on the floor of the private room?
(a) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Marguerite from getting to her brother?
2. Where does a soldier say they think Armand was spotted?
3. What is the man sailing with Marguerite to meet her husband dressed as when he arrives?
4. How far behind does Andrew think Chauvelin is when they get to Calais?
5. Where was the last place Andrew saw Chauvelin when they get to Calais?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)