|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marguerite feel when she sees the room that is always locked standing open?
2. Who does Margeurite talk to in the boudoir the second time?
(a) A server.
(b) A Cabinet Minister.
(d) Lord Grenville.
3. Where does Chauvelin promise to send Armand when he has captured the Scarlet Pimpernel?
4. What does Chauvelin have to do to get the Jewish man to stay with him?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Bind and gag him.
(c) Withhold his promised payment.
(d) Offer him more money.
5. What does Blakeney say has allowed him to forgive her of her follies?
(a) Her bravery.
(b) Her truthfulness.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lord Blakeney say he is leaving after he talks with Margeurite?
2. What does Chauvelin tell his soldiers to wait for when they get to where Armand was spotted?
3. Why does Chauvelin have the Jewish man beaten?
4. What is engraved on the object Marguerite finds on the floor of the private rooms?
5. What does Chauvelin offer to the Jewish man in return for solid information about Blakeny?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)