|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marguerite hide behind in the inn at Calais?
(a) A bed spread.
(b) A table cloth.
(c) A dressing screen.
(d) A dirty sheet.
2. Where does Chauvelin promise to send Armand when he has captured the Scarlet Pimpernel?
3. Who stops Marguerite from getting to her brother?
(a) Lord Blakeney.
(b) The Jewish Man.
4. Why is Marguerite not able to leave when she wants to to find her husband?
(a) The regulations have changed.
(b) The outgoing port is blocked.
(c) The weather is bad.
(d) The yacht is damaged.
5. What does Chauvelin appear to feel as he speaks with Blakeney?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne talk about with Marguerite in the garden?
2. What does Marguerite see her husband has a good head for when she enters the private rooms?
3. How long does Lord Blakeney say he will be gone after talking with Margeurite?
4. Who does Margeurite talk to in the boudoir the second time?
5. How many soldiers does Chauvelin send to find Armand when he hears where he is?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)