|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Margeurite say the Scarlet Pimpernel would be going the day after the ball?
(c) The Country.
2. What does Margeurite do when she gets home from the ball?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Orders a dinner made.
(d) Goes for a walk.
3. What important question does Margeurite ask her husband after the ball?
(a) Why he stopped loving her.
(b) Why he was in the supper room.
(c) If he still loves her at all.
(d) Where he is going the next day.
4. How long does Lord Blakeney say he will be gone after talking with Margeurite?
(a) 1 fortnight.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 quarter.
5. What is the man sailing with Marguerite to meet her husband dressed as when he arrives?
(a) A lackey.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A French soldier.
(d) A steward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Margeurite have the second person she talks to in the boudoir send?
2. Where does Lord Blakeney tell his wife he plans to go after talking with Margeurite?
3. Who has agreed to travel with Marguerite to meet her husband?
4. What does Margeurite tell her husband when she senses he still loves her?
5. What does Marguerite do when she sees the Jewish man beaten?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)