|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marguerite feel after finding the object on the floor of the private room?
2. Who is sent in search of Lord Blakeney when Andrew and Marguerite arrive in Calais?
(a) The steward.
(d) The inn keeper.
3. What is Chauvelin doing as Blakeney escapes from the inn in Calais?
4. What does Blakeney do as he walks up the path to where Armand was seen hiding?
(a) Skips and twirls.
(b) Shoots a gun.
5. Where does Marguerite plan to travel to to meet her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has agreed to travel with Marguerite to meet her husband?
2. What kind of ship is spotted just off the coast of where Armand was seen?
3. Who stops Marguerite from getting to her brother?
4. What does Suzanne talk about with Marguerite in the garden?
5. Where does Lord Blakeney tell his wife he plans to go after talking with Margeurite?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marguerite feel when she first realizes that her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
2. What does Blakeney say he uses in men to outwit them?
3. What do the Blakeneys do when they return to England at the end of the book?
4. What does Marguerite hope to do when she hears Chauvelin's plan to imprison Blakeney?
5. What does the item Marguerite receives from Chauvelin reveal to her?
6. What does Marguerite receive from Chauvelin after she realizes that her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
7. How does Blakeney escape from Chauvelin at the Chat Gris?
8. What does Chauvelin find after getting information from Marguerite?
9. Why is Marguerite unable to sail for France when she had hoped?
10. What does Marguerite tell Chauvelin at the ball?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)