|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the owner of the Fisherman's Rest?
(a) Mr. Jellyband.
(b) Mr. Jallywag.
(c) Mr. Jollbrooke.
(d) Mr. Jollyman.
2. What is left every time a fugitive is rescued?
(a) A flower.
(b) A figurine.
(c) A small dagger.
(d) A note.
3. What does the Comtesse regret about her removal from France?
(a) Her daughter was well liked there.
(b) She could not take her husband with her.
(c) She had to leave all her money.
(d) Her son does not like England.
4. Where do Antony and Andrew discuss their next mission?
(a) The seaside cabin.
(b) The coffee room.
(c) The yacht.
(d) Blakeney's ballroom.
5. How does Marguerite get what she wants from the friend of her husband?
(a) She fakes being sick.
(b) She tells him nice things.
(c) She lies about his wife.
(d) She tells him about her situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Blakeney's wife say her husband has too much of?
2. How does Andrew know Lord Blakeney's wife?
3. Who does the Comtesse credit for her safe removal from France?
4. What does Suzanne do when she sees Lord Blakeney's wife?
5. What is the Fisherman's Rest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jellyband and his daughter think Marguerite is up to when she is planning her trip to France with Andrew?
2. What does Chauvelin find after getting information from Marguerite?
3. What does Lord Blakeney say to his wife before leaving after their talk in the garden?
4. Who is the French Republic punishing in their Revolution, and why?
5. How does Lord Blakeney treat his wife when they are alone together in private?
6. Why has England not stepped in to stop the Republic in France?
7. What did Chauvelin find that made Lady Blakeney willing to help him?
8. What do Andrew and Antony say in response to what the Comtesse says to them in the Fisherman's Rest?
9. What does Marguerite hope to do when she hears Chauvelin's plan to imprison Blakeney?
10. What does Chauvelin command his soldiers when they get to the cabin?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)