|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Lord Blakeney's wife have after her marriage?
2. Who is with Margeurite in the second place Chauvelin comes to speak to her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her brother.
3. Where is the Scarlet Pimpernel from?
4. Where is Chauvelin from?
5. Where is Blakeney's yacht going when Margeurite's brother boards it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite say she thinks she saw when she approaches the friend of her husband?
2. What is the title of the Comtesse's son?
3. What does Lord Blakeney's wife say her husband has too little of?
4. Where is the second place Chauvelin comes to speak to Marguerite?
5. What is the name of Lord Blakeney's yacht?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Marguerite accused of by the Comtesse?
2. How are Lord Blakeney and his wife different from each other when they appear in public?
3. What will happen if Marguerite complies with and helps Chauvelin?
4. What does Lord Blakeney do when he is challenged to a duel in the Fisherman's Rest?
5. What happened to Marguerite's marriage after her place in the Marquis's death was explained?
6. What is most upsetting to Marguerite about being blackmailed by Chauvelin?
7. How is Marguerite introduced when she first appears in the book?
8. What does Chauvelin ask Margeurite to do for him, and why?
9. How does Marguerite trick Andrew into showing her the letter he has at the ball?
10. What will happen if Marguerite does not help Chauvelin?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)