Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Margeurite say the Scarlet Pimpernel would be going the day after the ball?
(c) The Country.
2. What does Marguerite hide behind in the inn at Calais?
(a) A dirty sheet.
(b) A bed spread.
(c) A table cloth.
(d) A dressing screen.
3. What does the Scarlet Pimpernel sign all his letters with?
(a) A flower wrapped around a fleur de lis.
(b) A skull and crossbones.
(c) A picture of a flower.
(d) The words, "The Scarlet Pimpernel."
4. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
(b) Countess de Tournay.
(d) Vicomte de Tournay.
5. Who retrieves the Blakeney's carriage to leave from the ball?
(a) Lord Blakeney.
(b) A servant.
(d) The Chamber Minister.
6. What is Chauvelin doing as Blakeney escapes from the inn in Calais?
7. How does Marguerite follow Chauvelin after he deals with the Jewish man?
(a) She sneaks onto the carriage.
(b) She goes on horseback.
(c) She goes on foot.
(d) She rents a carriage of her own.
8. How does Marguerite feel after finding the object on the floor of the private room?
9. How does the narrator describe the private rooms of the Blakeney house?
(d) All of these.
10. What does Marguerite do when she sees the Jewish man beaten?
(b) Turns away.
(c) Tries to stop Chauvelin.
11. How many soldiers approach Chauvelin as he is heading out to meet Blakeney?
12. Where does a soldier say they think Armand was spotted?
(a) In an inn.
(b) In a shed.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In a boat.
13. Who is sent in search of Lord Blakeney when Andrew and Marguerite arrive in Calais?
(b) The steward.
(c) The inn keeper.
14. What does Blakeney offer Chauvelin as they sit talking at the inn?
(a) Some snuff.
(c) Tobacco chew.
(d) A cigar.
15. Who is found in the supper room at the appointed hour?
(a) Lord Antony.
(c) Lord Blakeney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important question does Margeurite ask her husband after the ball?
2. What room is always locked in the Blakeney house?
3. What has Blakeney actually given Chauvelin as they sit talking a the inn in Calais?
4. What does Blakeney attend when he gets home to England at the end of the book?
5. What does Suzanne talk about with Marguerite in the garden?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)