|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Blakeney say her husband acts towards her when they are alone together?
2. Where does Marguerite follow her husband's friend to after seeing him receive something?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A dressing room.
(c) The ballroom.
(d) The bathroom.
3. Why did Margeurite turn in the Marquis St. Cyr?
(a) He beat her brother.
(b) He imprisoned her parents.
(c) He denied her courtship.
(d) He defiled her mother.
4. Who did Margeurite tell some bad information about the Marquis St. Cyr to?
(a) The police.
(b) The King.
(c) The Repulic chief.
(d) Some friends.
5. Who does Andrew say will make things better for the Comtesse in England?
(b) Lord Jellyband.
(c) The Scarlet Pimernel.
6. What kind of comments does Lord Blakeney's wife make when around her husband in public?
7. What title does Lord Blakeney's wife have after her marriage?
8. What is the name of Lord Blakeney's yacht?
(a) The Musing.
(b) The Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The Dream of Dreams.
(d) The Day Dream.
9. What is a scarlet pimpernel?
(a) A ship.
(b) A flower.
(c) A creed.
(d) A weapon.
10. Who is with Margeurite in the second place Chauvelin comes to speak to her?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her brother.
11. How many of the Scarlet Pimpernel's men does Chauvelin say he has captured?
12. Who is causing the revolution in France?
(a) The Republic.
(b) The Aristocracy.
13. What is left every time a fugitive is rescued?
(a) A flower.
(b) A note.
(c) A small dagger.
(d) A figurine.
14. What does Marguerite act like in public after her second encounter with Chauvelin?
15. What is the sad fact Andrew learns about Lord Blakeney's wife?
(a) She caused a man to be executed.
(b) She was part of the Revolution.
(c) Her family is in prison.
(d) Her uncle was executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antony and Andrew discuss their next mission?
2. What does the English government do about the chaos caused by the French Revolution?
3. What does Marguerite say she thinks she saw when she approaches the friend of her husband?
4. Where is Lord Blakeney's wife going when Andrew learns a sad fact about her?
5. What made Margeurite willing to obey Chauvelin?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)