|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, On the Track, Chapter 28, The Pere Blanchard's Hut, Chapter 29, Trapped, Chapter 30, The Schooner, and Chapter 31, The Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left every time a fugitive is rescued?
(a) A figurine.
(b) A flower.
(c) A small dagger.
(d) A note.
2. What does the Comtesse's son do when he meets Lord Blakeney?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Throws a drink in his face.
(c) Laughs with him.
(d) Challenges him to a duel.
3. Who is Margeurite's closest friend?
(a) Lord Blakeney.
4. Why does Marguerite not show herself when Chauvelin is talking with Lord Blakeney?
(a) She wants to see what will happen.
(b) All of these.
(c) She doesn't want to make the situation worse.
(d) She doesn't want her husband to be mad.
5. How many men were with Chauvelin in the Fisherman's Rest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margeurite see handed to a friend of her husband's?
2. What does Chauvelin want to wait for before imprisoning Blakeney?
3. Where does Margeurite's brother board Blakeney's yacht?
4. What is the name of the owner of the Fisherman's Rest?
5. Why is Marguerite not able to leave when she wants to to find her husband?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)