|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, On the Track, Chapter 28, The Pere Blanchard's Hut, Chapter 29, Trapped, Chapter 30, The Schooner, and Chapter 31, The Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Comtesse regret about her removal from France?
(a) She had to leave all her money.
(b) Her son does not like England.
(c) She could not take her husband with her.
(d) Her daughter was well liked there.
2. What is the name of Lord Blakeney's yacht?
(a) The Dream of Dreams.
(b) The Day Dream.
(c) The Musing.
(d) The Midsummer Night's Dream.
3. What does the English government do about the chaos caused by the French Revolution?
(a) They write treaties.
(b) They send ambassadors over.
(c) They cut ties.
4. How is the Comtesse's son left feeling after his first encounter with Lord Blakeney?
5. What is Margeurite's first response to Chauvelin's request of her?
(a) She is bullied into accepting.
(b) She refrains from giving an answer.
(c) She refuses.
(d) She accepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Marguerite think Blakeney will never escape Chauvelin?
2. What exists between the Blakeneys in public?
3. Who did Margeurite tell some bad information about the Marquis St. Cyr to?
4. Where does Lord Blakeney tell his wife he plans to go after talking with Margeurite?
5. What does Marguerite act like in public after her second encounter with Chauvelin?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)