|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Hope, Chapter 24, The Death-Trap, Chapter 25, The Eagle and the Fox, and Chapter 26, The Jew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there guards at all the gates in Paris?
(a) To control trade.
(b) To keep English men out.
(c) To keep fugitives from leaving.
(d) To watch for imposters.
2. Where does Lord Blakeney tell his wife he plans to go after talking with Margeurite?
3. Where does Marguerite plan to travel to to meet her husband?
4. How soon does Andrew think the Comtesse will have what she wants in England?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 Fortnight.
5. Who does Andrew say will make things better for the Comtesse in England?
(a) The Scarlet Pimernel.
(c) Lord Jellyband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite receive shortly after realizing her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
2. What makes Marguerite think Blakeney will never escape Chauvelin?
3. What has Blakeney actually given Chauvelin as they sit talking a the inn in Calais?
4. What is Andrew doing when Chauvelin approaches him?
5. What is the maiden name of Lord Blakeney's wife?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)