|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Hope, Chapter 24, The Death-Trap, Chapter 25, The Eagle and the Fox, and Chapter 26, The Jew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Comtesse force to follow her lead when she meets Lord Blakeney?
2. Who does Andrew say will make things better for the Comtesse in England?
(a) Lord Jellyband.
(b) The Scarlet Pimernel.
3. How many men were with Chauvelin in the Fisherman's Rest?
4. What is Chauvelin doing as Blakeney escapes from the inn in Calais?
5. Why does Chauvelin want to wait for something before arresting Blakeney?
(a) It will allow him to be executed immediateley.
(b) All of these.
(c) It will avoid tension with England.
(d) It will bring him more honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Suzanne know Lord Blakeney's wife?
2. What does Chauvelin offer to the Jewish man in return for solid information about Blakeny?
3. Where is Marguerite when she realizes that her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
4. Who is imprisoned by the new government in France?
5. Who is Margeurite's closest friend?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)