|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Hope, Chapter 24, The Death-Trap, Chapter 25, The Eagle and the Fox, and Chapter 26, The Jew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margeurite's brother board Blakeney's yacht?
2. What was Blakeney seen renting from a Jewish man in Calais?
(a) A suit of fine silk.
(b) A second room for rent.
(c) A sloop.
(d) A horse carriage.
3. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
(a) Vicomte de Tournay.
(c) Countess de Tournay.
4. What is Andrew's title?
5. What is Chauvelin eating when Lord Blakeney arrives at the inn in Calais?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chauvelin want to wait for before imprisoning Blakeney?
2. Who is imprisoned by the new government in France?
3. What does Chauvelin offer to the Jewish man in return for solid information about Blakeny?
4. Where is the second place Chauvelin comes to speak to Marguerite?
5. What object does Marguerite find on the floor of the private rooms?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)