|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Hope, Chapter 24, The Death-Trap, Chapter 25, The Eagle and the Fox, and Chapter 26, The Jew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marguerite see her husband has a good head for when she enters the private rooms?
2. Who is being targeted in the revolution in France?
(a) The Republic.
(b) The Aristocracy.
(d) The English.
3. How does Marguerite get what she wants from the friend of her husband?
(a) She tells him about her situation.
(b) She tells him nice things.
(c) She lies about his wife.
(d) She fakes being sick.
4. What title does Lord Blakeney's wife have after her marriage?
5. What is engraved on the object Marguerite finds on the floor of the private rooms?
(a) A fluer de lis.
(b) A scarlet pimpernel.
(c) An owl.
(d) A celtic knot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lord Blakeney say Margeurite tested too much in their early marriage?
2. What room is always locked in the Blakeney house?
3. What does the favorite guard in France brag about?
4. What does Margeurite do when she gets home from the ball?
5. How many men were with Chauvelin in the Fisherman's Rest?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)