|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel, Chapter 5, Marguerite, and Chapter 6, An Exquisite of '92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fisherman's Rest?
(a) A store.
(b) An inn.
(c) A ship.
(d) A pub.
2. What is the sad fact Andrew learns about Lord Blakeney's wife?
(a) Her family is in prison.
(b) Her uncle was executed.
(c) She caused a man to be executed.
(d) She was part of the Revolution.
3. How does the narrator describe Lord Blakeney the first time we meet him?
(a) A man of many colors.
(b) A foolish bloke.
(c) A handsome charmer.
(d) All of these.
4. Who is causing the revolution in France?
(b) The Republic.
(d) The Aristocracy.
5. How soon does Andrew think the Comtesse will have what she wants in England?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 Fortnight.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the favorite guard in France brag about?
2. Where is Lord Blakeney's wife going when Andrew learns a sad fact about her?
3. Who caused the Marquis de St. Cyr to be executed?
4. What is Andrew's title?
5. Why are there guards at all the gates in Paris?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)