|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel, Chapter 5, Marguerite, and Chapter 6, An Exquisite of '92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Comtesse's son left feeling after his first encounter with Lord Blakeney?
2. What is Andrew's title?
3. What does Suzanne do when she sees Lord Blakeney's wife?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Squeezes her hand.
(d) Gives her a note.
4. How was the Comtesse able to flee France?
(a) They used a hidden society.
(b) They bribed a guard.
(c) They turned in another family.
(d) The Scarlet Pimpernel got them out.
5. What does the English government do about the chaos caused by the French Revolution?
(a) They cut ties.
(b) They write treaties.
(d) They send ambassadors over.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Scarlet Pimpernel get by the favorite guard in France?
2. What title does Lord Blakeney's wife have after her marriage?
3. Who does the Comtesse's son say is most bitter against aristocrats in France?
4. What is left every time a fugitive is rescued?
5. Who does the Comtesse force to follow her lead when she meets Lord Blakeney?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)