|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Mysterious Device, Chapter 19, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Chapter 20, The Friend, Chapter 21, Suspense, and Chapter 22, Calais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marguerite feel after finding the object on the floor of the private room?
2. What is engraved on the object Marguerite finds on the floor of the private rooms?
(a) An owl.
(b) A fluer de lis.
(c) A scarlet pimpernel.
(d) A celtic knot.
3. What kind of comments does Lord Blakeney's wife make when around her husband in public?
4. What does Lord Blakeney's wife say her husband has too little of?
5. Where does Marguerite follow her husband's friend to after seeing him receive something?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) A dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Blakeney say her husband acts towards her when they are alone together?
2. Who does Marguerite look for just after her second encounter with Chauvelin?
3. How does Marguerite get what she wants from the friend of her husband?
4. What time of day is Marguerite finally able to leave to find her husband?
5. What is the title of the Comtesse's son?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)