|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Mysterious Device, Chapter 19, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Chapter 20, The Friend, Chapter 21, Suspense, and Chapter 22, Calais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lord Blakeney's wife going when Andrew learns a sad fact about her?
(b) The Fisherman's Rest.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) Her home.
2. What does Suzanne talk about with Marguerite in the garden?
(a) The spy who was captured.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her relationship.
(d) The Scarlet Pimpernel.
3. Why is Maruerite so worried when she realizes that her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
(a) Chauvelin is on his tracks.
(b) He and her brother are in danger.
(c) The French government will recognize him now.
(d) He doesn't have his signet ring.
4. What object does Marguerite find on the floor of the private rooms?
(a) A belt buckle.
(b) A seal.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A ring.
5. What exists between the Blakeneys in public?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marguerite meet the man who has agreed to travel with her to meet her husband?
2. What is engraved on the object Marguerite finds on the floor of the private rooms?
3. Who caused the Marquis de St. Cyr to be executed?
4. How does Suzanne know Lord Blakeney's wife?
5. Where does Marguerite eat supper before leaving to find her husband?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)