|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Mysterious Device, Chapter 19, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Chapter 20, The Friend, Chapter 21, Suspense, and Chapter 22, Calais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of comments does Lord Blakeney's wife make when around her husband in public?
2. What is engraved on the object Marguerite finds on the floor of the private rooms?
(a) A scarlet pimpernel.
(b) An owl.
(c) A celtic knot.
(d) A fluer de lis.
3. What does Lord Blakeney's wife say her husband has too much of?
4. Where does Marguerite plan to travel to to meet her husband?
5. How does Marguerite feel after finding the object on the floor of the private room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Comtesse regret about her removal from France?
2. Why is Marguerite not able to leave when she wants to to find her husband?
3. How many of the Scarlet Pimpernel's men does Chauvelin say he has captured?
4. How does Margeurite act towards Chauvelin the second time he approaches her?
5. How does Marguerite feel when she sees the room that is always locked standing open?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)