|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Mysterious Device, Chapter 19, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Chapter 20, The Friend, Chapter 21, Suspense, and Chapter 22, Calais.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Blakeney's wife say her husband has too little of?
2. How does the narrator describe Lord Blakeney the first time we meet him?
(a) A handsome charmer.
(b) A man of many colors.
(c) All of these.
(d) A foolish bloke.
3. Who is with Margeurite in the second place Chauvelin comes to speak to her?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
4. Where is the second place Chauvelin comes to speak to Marguerite?
(a) The opera.
(b) The market.
(c) The docks.
(d) Her house.
5. What does Marguerite see her husband has a good head for when she enters the private rooms?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Comtesse credit for her safe removal from France?
2. Who does the Comtesse's son say is most bitter against aristocrats in France?
3. How does Lady Blakeney say her husband acts towards her when they are alone together?
4. Where is Marguerite when she realizes that her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
5. Who does Marguerite confide in when she realizes her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)