|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alvord go in order to have the induction process begun?
2. In the ________, there are accusations against the IHS that Native American women were sterilized.
3. Most of the people that Lori has dated in her life have been _____________, though she likes to date from all backgrounds.
(c) Native Americans.
4. What is the nickname that Alvord has already given to her new child, according to this part of the story?
5. What is the trade of Betty Cowboy, who also succumbs to the deadly disease, according to the book?
(a) Medicine woman.
(b) Animal doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In _______, Thomas is the youngest Navajo medicine man, according to the book.
2. What might have spilled into Florena's body if Alvord had cut into her body accidentally?
3. What is in a larger supply since the nut harvest is much larger and needs to be stored away?
4. What does Jon decide to ask Lori out to when he finally summons up the courage to ask her out?
5. People become too absorbed in being ________, according to Alvord, which allows them to become sick and overweight.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)