|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is buried on the top of Mount Taylor, in accordance to the Navajo ways?
(a) Her hospital gown.
(b) Umbilical cord.
(d) Red sash.
2. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
(a) Stomach aches.
(b) Pelvic pain.
(c) Kidney infections.
3. Alvord tries to avoid a _________ disaster by ensuring the family makes the decision before the courts are called in.
4. The first that is described in #157 is a sign that the ________ of the baby has attached to the body.
5. Where does Alvord go in order to have the induction process begun?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas also sponsors _________ for Dartmouth Native American students, according to this part of the book.
2. According to Alvord, new _________ support her beliefs of how social activities and relationships are tied to lower mortality rates.
3. What is the experience of Melanie's relative that makes her want to avoid the surgery? When this person was young, she was brought to ___________.
4. How many other deans does Alvord work with in order to plan for the medical school?
5. In the ________, there are accusations against the IHS that Native American women were sterilized.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)