|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
2. In the ________, there are accusations against the IHS that Native American women were sterilized.
3. Where do Alvord and Thomas go in order to perform the ceremony for her baby?
4. What is the position Jon holds when he first meets Lori in this book?
(b) Army ranger.
(c) Medic trainee.
(d) Pediatric specialist.
5. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person in Melanie's family that does not want to go ahead with the surgery?
2. Who does Alvord's mom bring in to help during the procedure, according to this section of the book?
3. What is the trouble with Alvord's recommended course of treatment? She is __________.
4. People become too absorbed in being ________, according to Alvord, which allows them to become sick and overweight.
5. What might have spilled into Florena's body if Alvord had cut into her body accidentally?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)