|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the ________, there are accusations against the IHS that Native American women were sterilized.
2. What is NOT one of the things Jon and Lori do when they are waiting for the labor to begin?
(c) Rented movies.
(d) Long hikes.
3. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
(a) See a medicine man.
(b) Take medication.
(c) Continue with surgery.
4. In _______, Thomas is the youngest Navajo medicine man, according to the book.
5. Alvord at first was hesitant to share her discoveries, but then moved beyond her ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvord's condition the pregnancy cause her to have to contemplate?
2. What is the ceremony that Thomas has performed in the past, even though he is one of the youngest medicine men?
3. How long after their first date do Jon and Lori get engaged, according to the book?
4. Who is the person in Melanie's family that does not want to go ahead with the surgery?
5. Thomas says that he had a call to become a ___________, which Alvord describes after talking with him.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)