|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(c) San Francisco.
2. How many other deans does Alvord work with in order to plan for the medical school?
3. Many people who see stories about the Navajo and this disease begin to worry that it is the way the Navajo _________ that causes the disease.
4. What is the trouble with Alvord's recommended course of treatment? She is __________.
(b) Too happy.
(d) In the last year of residency.
5. Where does Alvord go in order to have the induction process begun?
Short Answer Questions
1. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
2. Where does Alvord drive to in order to see the medicine man during her pregnancy?
3. Alvord at first was hesitant to share her discoveries, but then moved beyond her ________.
4. What military branch does Jon join after he and Lori have been married?
5. Bernice is scared of anyone who wants to ________ into her granddaughter, according to this section of the book.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)