Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Seven, Spiritual Surgery)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
2. Alvord sees alcohol as the lubrication of __________ which allows other people to dominate the Navajo people.
3. Where does Alvord decide to work with Gary Rosenberg, according to the book?
a) University of Phoenix.
d) University of New Mexico.
4. Navajos do not dream of a __________, as this is not passed down to daughters in the culture.
b) Single life.
c) Better life.
5. What is the job that Alvord takes...
This section contains 557 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)