|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(d) Smaller cities.
2. Alvord tries to avoid a _________ disaster by ensuring the family makes the decision before the courts are called in.
3. Thomas also knows parts of the nine day _________ ceremony.
(a) Chant Way.
(b) Moon Light Way.
(c) Star Way.
(d) Night Way.
4. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
5. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job that Alvord takes on with Gary Rosenberg in New Mexico?
2. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
3. Alvord's ________ has troubles with alcohol too, which allows her to see alcoholism as a disease rather than a character flaw.
4. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
5. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)