|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
2. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
(a) Silver bear.
(b) Silver spider.
(c) Silver snake.
(d) Silver fox.
3. What is the elective surgery that Florena had that then resulted in her death?
(a) Gallbladder surgery.
(b) Breast augmentation.
(c) Appendix removal.
(d) Benign tumor removal.
4. What is a common condition among the Navajo people, which is why they have to have surgery so often?
(a) Throat cancers.
(b) Large gallstones.
(c) Bad livers.
(d) Kidney stones.
5. How many other deans does Alvord work with in order to plan for the medical school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord's great grandmother had not found out yet that Alvord was going to help with the Dartmouth ___________ Program.
2. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
3. How long after their first date do Jon and Lori get engaged, according to the book?
4. What is the position Thomas held at the Tuba City Hospital through the Indian Health Service?
5. Alvord begins to worry that she may have cut a _________ during Florena's surgery.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)