|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Alvord has chosen short for?
(b) Dear Juniper.
2. The _______ want to run their own health care system, outside of the Indian Health Service, which Alvord supports.
3. What is another word for medicine man, as well as being the last name given to Thomas?
4. Where does Alvord go in order to have the induction process begun?
5. Alvord believes that patient _______ are dehumanizing and inharmonious, according to her description.
(a) Progress notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the year in which Jon and Lori meet, according to the book?
2. What is the disease Florena had contracted after her surgery that may have caused her death?
3. How many other deans does Alvord work with in order to plan for the medical school?
4. Who presides over the ceremony between Jon and Lori when they get married the following year?
5. How many bars does Gallup have for every 50,000 people at the time of the book, according to Alvord?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)