|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jon when he and Lori first meet, which causes a certain strain on their relationship?
2. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
3. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
(a) False labor.
(d) Mother's condition.
4. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
5. What does Jon decide to ask Lori out to when he finally summons up the courage to ask her out?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
2. The ideal operating room would be one full of _______ in which everyone knew each other.
3. The Navajo have no word for ________, which is a part of why it is so scary to them when it comes up.
4. What is the nickname that Alvord has chosen short for?
5. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)