|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trade of Betty Cowboy, who also succumbs to the deadly disease, according to the book?
(a) Animal doctor.
(b) Medicine woman.
2. The fact that Alvord is a _______ often meant that she was not recognized as a Navajo by her fellow tribespeople.
3. Drunk driving arrests in Gallup exceed _________ per year, according to Alvord at the time of writing this book.
4. For how long is Carolyn missing before Dr. Alvord finds her?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
5. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days would people in the ceremony help to sing and dance with the person that is ill?
2. The school where Alvord is accepted has a __________ Native American community, according to the book.
3. How many other deans does Alvord work with in order to plan for the medical school?
4. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
5. What is NOT one of the things Jon and Lori do when they are waiting for the labor to begin?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)