|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert teachers his daughters simple Navajo ________ as well a explains to them the interconnectedness of the world.
(c) Water chants.
2. Thomas also knows parts of the nine day _________ ceremony.
(a) Night Way.
(b) Star Way.
(c) Chant Way.
(d) Moon Light Way.
3. What is the full name of the IHS, as described in this book as having conducted alleged atrocities?
(a) Interconnected Heart Service.
(b) Interfaith Health Service.
(c) Indian Hurt Service.
(d) Indian Health Service.
4. Drunk driving arrests in Gallup exceed _________ per year, according to Alvord at the time of writing this book.
5. Walking in ________ becomes a whole philosophy of wellness, according to Alvord.
Short Answer Questions
1. The form of healing that is used in the Navajo culture is the idea of walking in ___________.
2. What is NOT one of the things Jon and Lori do when they are waiting for the labor to begin?
3. What is the nickname that Alvord has chosen short for?
4. Where does Dr. Alvord find Carloyn later on, though she knew that she would be seeking additional healing?
5. What is the year in which Jon and Lori meet, according to the book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)