|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
2. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
3. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
4. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
5. Cupp is barred from speaking ________ when he is in school, which causes the assimilation of the culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
2. The first that is described in #157 is a sign that the ________ of the baby has attached to the body.
3. What is Alvord's first name, as given to her when she was born?
4. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
5. What is another word for medicine man, as well as being the last name given to Thomas?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)