|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alvord, new _________ support her beliefs of how social activities and relationships are tied to lower mortality rates.
(c) Magazine articles.
(d) Clinical studies.
2. What is the name of Alvord's dog, the one who gets hurt by the car accident and nearly dies?
3. Alvord wants to remember her __________ during the surgical procedure in order to have more empathy for her patients.
(a) Lack of control.
4. Traditionally, the Navajos are supposed to be in deference to __________, but Alvord make sure this didn't happen.
(a) Father in laws.
(c) Mother in laws.
5. Cupp is barred from speaking ________ when he is in school, which causes the assimilation of the culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of the people that Lori has dated in her life have been _____________, though she likes to date from all backgrounds.
2. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
3. How many other deans does Alvord work with in order to plan for the medical school?
4. Thomas also knows parts of the nine day _________ ceremony.
5. What could the hospital get in order to force Melanie to have the necessary surgery?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)