|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
2. Robert teachers his daughters simple Navajo ________ as well a explains to them the interconnectedness of the world.
(b) Water chants.
3. Thomas says that he had a call to become a ___________, which Alvord describes after talking with him.
(a) Holy person.
(b) Healing agent.
4. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
5. Who is afraid that losing the dog will end up causing them to lose touch with one another?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was Dr. Alvord born before she was moved onto the reservation with her parents?
2. Where does Alvord drive to in order to see the medicine man during her pregnancy?
3. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
4. Alvord sees alcohol as the lubrication of __________ which allows other people to dominate the Navajo people.
5. What is the elective surgery that Florena had that then resulted in her death?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)