|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
2. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
(b) El Paso.
3. What is the full name of the IHS, as described in this book as having conducted alleged atrocities?
(a) Interfaith Health Service.
(b) Interconnected Heart Service.
(c) Indian Health Service.
(d) Indian Hurt Service.
4. How long after their first date do Jon and Lori get engaged, according to the book?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Who does Alvord decide to talk to in order to get the surgery to happen?
(a) Melanie's father.
(b) Melanie's mother.
(c) Melanie's grandmother.
(d) Melanie's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alvord go in order to have the induction process begun?
2. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
3. _______ eventually has to make a decision about whether to stay on or to leave the reservation.
4. What does Jon decide to ask Lori out to when he finally summons up the courage to ask her out?
5. What is buried on the top of Mount Taylor, in accordance to the Navajo ways?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)