|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who presides over the ceremony between Jon and Lori when they get married the following year?
(a) His father.
(b) Medicine man.
(c) Her father.
(d) The chief resident.
2. Grace ends up marrying an ___________ and has an appreciation of other cultures.
3. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
4. Dr. Alvord is the first __________ to become a surgeon, according to the book.
5. On what day of the induction do the drugs begin to work in Lori's body, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Traditionally, the Navajos are supposed to be in deference to __________, but Alvord make sure this didn't happen.
2. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
3. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
4. The IHS was also known for delivering ___________ care for those who went to use the facilities.
5. When the Navajo become ill, they often wonder what local ______ they broke in order to create the situation of disease.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)