|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first that is described in #157 is a sign that the ________ of the baby has attached to the body.
2. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
3. Cupp is barred from speaking ________ when he is in school, which causes the assimilation of the culture.
4. The Navajo have no word for ________, which is a part of why it is so scary to them when it comes up.
5. Alvord believes that patient _______ are dehumanizing and inharmonious, according to her description.
(a) Progress notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
2. How long does it take Jon to summon up the courage to ask Lori out on a date?
3. Alvord sees alcohol as the lubrication of __________ which allows other people to dominate the Navajo people.
4. Where does Alvord decide to work with Gary Rosenberg, according to the book?
5. What is the trade of Betty Cowboy, who also succumbs to the deadly disease, according to the book?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)