|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen, Mount Taylor in the Rearview Mirror.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The medicine men point out to the doctors that there is a large supply of __________.
(a) Brazil nuts.
(c) Corn husks.
(d) Pinon nuts.
2. The body, according to Alvord, appeared to be like the Navajo philosophy of the __________.
(c) Beauty Way.
3. For how long is Carolyn missing before Dr. Alvord finds her?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
4. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
5. Thomas says that he had a call to become a ___________, which Alvord describes after talking with him.
(a) Holy person.
(d) Healing agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas also knows parts of the nine day _________ ceremony.
2. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
3. Alvord respects her patients desire to have __________ before they have any surgery.
4. Who does Alvord decide to talk to in order to get the surgery to happen?
5. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)