|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
2. Alvord tries to avoid a _________ disaster by ensuring the family makes the decision before the courts are called in.
3. What is the type of bark that can be used to treat scurvy?
(c) Evergreen tree.
(d) Orange tree.
4. Robert teachers his daughters simple Navajo ________ as well a explains to them the interconnectedness of the world.
(b) Water chants.
5. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
(a) She doesn't have a job.
(b) Veterinarian assistant.
(c) Reservation pharmacy.
(d) Medicine apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alvord accepted into medical school, a place that is close to where her sister is located?
2. Navajo people often want the removed _________ back after the surgery is complete, according to tradition.
3. To the students at Alvord's new college, the reservation would appear to be a ______________.
4. Thomas also sponsors _________ for Dartmouth Native American students, according to this part of the book.
5. What condition is Alvord treating in Melanie at the start of this chapter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)