|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas also knows parts of the nine day _________ ceremony.
(a) Star Way.
(b) Moon Light Way.
(c) Chant Way.
(d) Night Way.
2. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
3. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
(a) Medicine apprentice.
(b) Reservation pharmacy.
(c) She doesn't have a job.
(d) Veterinarian assistant.
4. Who is called in to help the Navajo people if they can not heal on their own?
(a) Medicine man.
5. Thomas may be young at this point of the story, but he is _________ and keeps the old ways of the Navajo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord didn't expect much of college until she met a Navajo student from ____________.
2. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
3. Jesus Arviso is a _________ translator who was eventually adopted into the tribe, according to Alvord.
4. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
5. Where do Alvord and Thomas go in order to perform the ceremony for her baby?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)