|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Alvord has already given to her new child, according to this part of the story?
2. ________ bark can be used to treat pain, and it is still being used today in chemical form.
3. Patients are made to be _________ in the traditional medicine system, according to this book.
4. The main concern with cancer among the Navajo people is that they think it is _____________.
(b) Black magic.
5. Who is the person in Melanie's family that does not want to go ahead with the surgery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cultural background of Alvord's mother, according to this section?
2. What is the year in which Jon and Lori meet, according to the book?
3. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
4. What is in a larger supply since the nut harvest is much larger and needs to be stored away?
5. For how long is Carolyn missing before Dr. Alvord finds her?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)