|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for medicine man, as well as being the last name given to Thomas?
2. Dr. Alvord is the first __________ to become a surgeon, according to the book.
3. To the students at Alvord's new college, the reservation would appear to be a ______________.
(a) Third world country.
(b) Mine field.
(d) War zone.
4. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
5. What is the position Jon holds when he first meets Lori in this book?
(a) Pediatric specialist.
(c) Army ranger.
(d) Medic trainee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the IHS, as described in this book as having conducted alleged atrocities?
2. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
3. ________ scares Alvord as well since so many dollars are poured into research, only to have it not be easy to treat.
4. Who is afraid that losing the dog will end up causing them to lose touch with one another?
5. Alvord inherited the _________ of her people, even though her siblings were proud to be American.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)