|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord sees alcohol as the lubrication of __________ which allows other people to dominate the Navajo people.
2. Alvord begins to worry that she may have cut a _________ during Florena's surgery.
(c) Blood vesssel.
3. There is some evidence now that suggests patients are _________ during surgery and this awareness affects them after.
4. Alvord says her pregnancy allows her to become closer to all of the ___________ around her.
5. What is the position Jon holds when he first meets Lori in this book?
(a) Medic trainee.
(b) Pediatric specialist.
(d) Army ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname that Alvord has already given to her new child, according to this part of the story?
2. What is the actual name of the disease that begins to kill the Navajo?
3. It is revealed later on that Alvord's paternal grandfather was a ___________ man.
4. What is the job that Alvord takes on with Gary Rosenberg in New Mexico?
5. Florena ________, a patient of Dr. Alvord's, comes down with a disease and dies after surgery.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)