|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord's grandmother _________ understands the complexities of living two lives, as she comes from a mixed background.
2. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Fort Bragg.
3. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
4. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
5. Who tells Carolyn that the cancer is her fault, according to the description in this section of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. In _______, Thomas is the youngest Navajo medicine man, according to the book.
2. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
3. __________ have a strong role in the Navajo culture, helping to create structure and order.
4. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
5. Alvord knows that Carolyn's life lacks _________, which might have helped cause her cancer, but she keeps this knowledge to herself.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)