|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(a) Smaller cities.
2. What is another word for medicine man, as well as being the last name given to Thomas?
3. Where do Alvord and Thomas go in order to perform the ceremony for her baby?
4. Alvord respects her patients desire to have __________ before they have any surgery.
(c) Gatherings of family.
(d) Smoke lodges.
5. Medicine men and women come to see the person they are treating as a __________ person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the year in which Jon and Lori meet, according to the book?
2. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
3. Navajos do not dream of a __________, as this is not passed down to daughters in the culture.
4. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
5. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)