|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
(c) Limited meat.
2. Robert Cupp is Alvord's father, and knew everyone, every animal, and every _____________ in the area.
(c) Geographical location.
3. What does Jon decide to ask Lori out to when he finally summons up the courage to ask her out?
4. __________ have tried to eradicate the culture and the language of the Native Americans.
(a) Other tribes.
(c) Governments in New Mexico.
(d) Warring tribes.
5. What could the hospital get in order to force Melanie to have the necessary surgery?
(a) New guardian.
(c) Restraining order.
(d) Court order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patients are made to be _________ in the traditional medicine system, according to this book.
2. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
3. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
4. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
5. Cancer is seen as a great ________ to the Navajo people, caused by an evil action or evil deed.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)