|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Florena ________, a patient of Dr. Alvord's, comes down with a disease and dies after surgery.
2. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
3. __________ have tried to eradicate the culture and the language of the Native Americans.
(a) Warring tribes.
(b) Other tribes.
(d) Governments in New Mexico.
4. Who does Alvord decide to talk to in order to get the surgery to happen?
(a) Melanie's brother.
(b) Melanie's father.
(c) Melanie's mother.
(d) Melanie's grandmother.
5. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
2. Bernice is scared of anyone who wants to ________ into her granddaughter, according to this section of the book.
3. What is the type of cancer that Carolyn Yazzie has, as described during this section of the book?
4. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
5. How old is Jon when he and Lori first meet, which causes a certain strain on their relationship?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)