|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trade of Betty Cowboy, who also succumbs to the deadly disease, according to the book?
(a) Medicine woman.
(b) Animal doctor.
2. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
3. How long does it take Jon to summon up the courage to ask Lori out on a date?
(a) One day.
(b) One minute.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
4. Patients are made to be _________ in the traditional medicine system, according to this book.
5. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that Dezbah is healed from her surgery, according to this section of the book?
2. What could the hospital get in order to force Melanie to have the necessary surgery?
3. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
4. The leading cause of death among the Navajo people is ____________, at the time of this book.
5. The IHS was also known for delivering ___________ care for those who went to use the facilities.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)