|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alvord decide to work with Gary Rosenberg, according to the book?
(a) University of Phoenix.
(c) University of New Mexico.
2. Who is the person in Melanie's family that does not want to go ahead with the surgery?
3. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(c) Training facilities.
4. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
5. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after their first date do Jon and Lori get engaged, according to the book?
2. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
3. Dr. Alvord is the first __________ to become a surgeon, according to the book.
4. What does Jon decide to ask Lori out to when he finally summons up the courage to ask her out?
5. The school where Alvord is accepted has a __________ Native American community, according to the book.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)