|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(b) Training facilities.
2. How old is Jon when he and Lori first meet, which causes a certain strain on their relationship?
3. Drunk driving arrests in Gallup exceed _________ per year, according to Alvord at the time of writing this book.
4. Alvord believes that patient _______ are dehumanizing and inharmonious, according to her description.
(c) Progress notes.
5. What is the type of cancer that Carolyn Yazzie has, as described during this section of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Navajo men particularly vulnerable toward, which causes many maladies among Navajo men?
2. The Navajo have no word for ________, which is a part of why it is so scary to them when it comes up.
3. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
4. What condition is Alvord treating in Melanie at the start of this chapter?
5. A ___________ is a song that's needed to cure a person of their illness in the Navajo culture.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)