|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Cupp is Alvord's father, and knew everyone, every animal, and every _____________ in the area.
(d) Geographical location.
2. Cancer is seen as a great ________ to the Navajo people, caused by an evil action or evil deed.
3. Jesus Arviso is a _________ translator who was eventually adopted into the tribe, according to Alvord.
4. Patients can often feel ____________ and forgotten when they are in the Western medicine system.
5. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
2. Where does Dr. Alvord find Carloyn later on, though she knew that she would be seeking additional healing?
3. ________ bark can be used to treat pain, and it is still being used today in chemical form.
4. What did Alvord NOT have that makes it difficult when she wants to apply to medical school?
5. Alvord knows that Carolyn's life lacks _________, which might have helped cause her cancer, but she keeps this knowledge to herself.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)