|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is a reservation border town that spills into New Mexico, so Alvord decides to move there with her grandmother.
2. How old is Jon when he and Lori first meet, which causes a certain strain on their relationship?
3. Bernice is scared of anyone who wants to ________ into her granddaughter, according to this section of the book.
4. What subject in school has always fascinated Alvord?
(b) Human anatomy.
5. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the IHS, as described in this book as having conducted alleged atrocities?
2. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
3. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
4. In what state was Dr. Alvord born before she was moved onto the reservation with her parents?
5. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)