|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the ________, there are accusations against the IHS that Native American women were sterilized.
2. What could the hospital get in order to force Melanie to have the necessary surgery?
(b) Court order.
(c) Restraining order.
(d) New guardian.
3. Alvord begins to worry that she may have cut a _________ during Florena's surgery.
(d) Blood vesssel.
4. It is revealed later on that Alvord's paternal grandfather was a ___________ man.
5. Robert teachers his daughters simple Navajo ________ as well a explains to them the interconnectedness of the world.
(b) Water chants.
Short Answer Questions
1. The body, according to Alvord, appeared to be like the Navajo philosophy of the __________.
2. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
3. Who tells Carolyn that the cancer is her fault, according to the description in this section of the book?
4. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
5. What are Navajo men particularly vulnerable toward, which causes many maladies among Navajo men?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)