|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ eventually has to make a decision about whether to stay on or to leave the reservation.
2. The body, according to Alvord, appeared to be like the Navajo philosophy of the __________.
(a) Beauty Way.
3. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
4. In the ________, there are accusations against the IHS that Native American women were sterilized.
5. Many people who see stories about the Navajo and this disease begin to worry that it is the way the Navajo _________ that causes the disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alvord's first name, as given to her when she was born?
2. What is the full name of the IHS, as described in this book as having conducted alleged atrocities?
3. The form of healing that is used in the Navajo culture is the idea of walking in ___________.
4. Navajo people often want the removed _________ back after the surgery is complete, according to tradition.
5. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)