|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is afraid that losing the dog will end up causing them to lose touch with one another?
2. Alvord tries to avoid a _________ disaster by ensuring the family makes the decision before the courts are called in.
3. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
4. Every dominant culture, according to Alvord, accuses the subordinate cultures of not being __________.
5. The medicine men also teach the white men to use Quinine to treat ___________, according to Alvord's research.
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
2. To the students at Alvord's new college, the reservation would appear to be a ______________.
3. Navajos do not dream of a __________, as this is not passed down to daughters in the culture.
4. The body, according to Alvord, appeared to be like the Navajo philosophy of the __________.
5. The medicine men point out to the doctors that there is a large supply of __________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)