|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cultural background of Alvord's mother, according to this section?
(a) Mix of Navajo and white.
2. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
3. What condition is Alvord treating in Melanie at the start of this chapter?
4. The school where Alvord is accepted has a __________ Native American community, according to the book.
5. Where is Alvord accepted into medical school, a place that is close to where her sister is located?
(d) Loyola Marymount.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord wants to bring in a __________ for Carolyn in order to help her with her cancer.
2. Robert Cupp is Alvord's father, and knew everyone, every animal, and every _____________ in the area.
3. Where does Dr. Alvord find Carloyn later on, though she knew that she would be seeking additional healing?
4. Navajos do not dream of a __________, as this is not passed down to daughters in the culture.
5. What is in a larger supply since the nut harvest is much larger and needs to be stored away?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)