|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the elective surgery that Florena had that then resulted in her death?
(a) Benign tumor removal.
(b) Gallbladder surgery.
(c) Appendix removal.
(d) Breast augmentation.
2. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
3. Who presides over the ceremony between Jon and Lori when they get married the following year?
(a) The chief resident.
(b) Medicine man.
(c) His father.
(d) Her father.
4. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
5. Where does Alvord decide to work with Gary Rosenberg, according to the book?
(a) University of New Mexico.
(b) University of Phoenix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
2. __________ have tried to eradicate the culture and the language of the Native Americans.
3. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
4. What did Alvord NOT have that makes it difficult when she wants to apply to medical school?
5. Most of the people that Lori has dated in her life have been _____________, though she likes to date from all backgrounds.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)