|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord believes that patient _______ are dehumanizing and inharmonious, according to her description.
(b) Progress notes.
2. How many bars does Gallup have for every 50,000 people at the time of the book, according to Alvord?
3. What military branch does Jon join after he and Lori have been married?
(a) New Mexico Army.
(b) New Mexico National Guard.
(c) New Mexico Air Force.
(d) New Mexico Navy.
4. Who does Alvord decide to talk to in order to get the surgery to happen?
(a) Melanie's brother.
(b) Melanie's grandmother.
(c) Melanie's father.
(d) Melanie's mother.
5. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alvord decide to work with Gary Rosenberg, according to the book?
2. What is the cultural background of Alvord's mother, according to this section?
3. To the students at Alvord's new college, the reservation would appear to be a ______________.
4. There is some evidence now that suggests patients are _________ during surgery and this awareness affects them after.
5. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)