|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Ceremony Medicine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Medicine men and women come to see the person they are treating as a __________ person.
2. Alvord's ________ has troubles with alcohol too, which allows her to see alcoholism as a disease rather than a character flaw.
3. Who tells Carolyn that the cancer is her fault, according to the description in this section of the book?
4. Where does Alvord decide to work with Gary Rosenberg, according to the book?
(c) University of Phoenix.
(d) University of New Mexico.
5. What are Navajo men particularly vulnerable toward, which causes many maladies among Navajo men?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
2. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
3. How many bars does Gallup have for every 50,000 people at the time of the book, according to Alvord?
4. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
5. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)