|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Ceremony Medicine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is revealed later on that Alvord's paternal grandfather was a ___________ man.
2. __________ have a strong role in the Navajo culture, helping to create structure and order.
3. There is some evidence now that suggests patients are _________ during surgery and this awareness affects them after.
4. ________ scares Alvord as well since so many dollars are poured into research, only to have it not be easy to treat.
(c) Hanta virus.
5. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alvord never do as she was not raised in her culture to do so?
2. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
3. Cancer is seen as a great ________ to the Navajo people, caused by an evil action or evil deed.
4. Drunk driving arrests in Gallup exceed _________ per year, according to Alvord at the time of writing this book.
5. Grace ends up marrying an ___________ and has an appreciation of other cultures.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)