|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Ceremony Medicine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
2. What is Alvord's first name, as given to her when she was born?
3. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
4. When the Navajo become ill, they often wonder what local ______ they broke in order to create the situation of disease.
(c) Water line.
5. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
2. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
3. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
4. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
5. Where is Alvord accepted into medical school, a place that is close to where her sister is located?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)