|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Ceremony Medicine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Navajo have no word for ________, which is a part of why it is so scary to them when it comes up.
2. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(c) Training facilities.
3. Grace ends up marrying an ___________ and has an appreciation of other cultures.
4. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
(a) Medical school.
(b) Nursing school.
(c) Biology remedial courses.
(d) A new hospital.
5. What subject in school has always fascinated Alvord?
(a) Human anatomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The school where Alvord is accepted has a __________ Native American community, according to the book.
2. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
3. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
4. Who tells Carolyn that the cancer is her fault, according to the description in this section of the book?
5. Patients can often feel ____________ and forgotten when they are in the Western medicine system.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)