|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
2. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
3. What is Alvord's first name, as given to her when she was born?
4. Medicine men and women come to see the person they are treating as a __________ person.
5. When the Navajo become ill, they often wonder what local ______ they broke in order to create the situation of disease.
(c) Water line.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
2. What is the job that Alvord takes on with Gary Rosenberg in New Mexico?
3. There is some evidence now that suggests patients are _________ during surgery and this awareness affects them after.
4. Navajos do not dream of a __________, as this is not passed down to daughters in the culture.
5. What subject in school has always fascinated Alvord?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)