|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
2. Dr. Alvord is the first __________ to become a surgeon, according to the book.
3. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
4. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
5. Who is called in to help the Navajo people if they can not heal on their own?
(d) Medicine man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
2. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
3. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
4. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
5. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)