|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord didn't expect much of college until she met a Navajo student from ____________.
2. Alvord sees alcohol as the lubrication of __________ which allows other people to dominate the Navajo people.
3. A ___________ is a song that's needed to cure a person of their illness in the Navajo culture.
(d) Beauty Way.
4. Drunk driving arrests in Gallup exceed _________ per year, according to Alvord at the time of writing this book.
5. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
2. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
3. Who is called in to help the Navajo people if they can not heal on their own?
4. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
5. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)