|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Cupp is Alvord's father, and knew everyone, every animal, and every _____________ in the area.
(a) Geographical location.
2. Alvord didn't expect much of college until she met a Navajo student from ____________.
3. It is revealed later on that Alvord's paternal grandfather was a ___________ man.
4. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
(a) She doesn't have a job.
(b) Reservation pharmacy.
(c) Medicine apprentice.
(d) Veterinarian assistant.
5. Patients are made to be _________ in the traditional medicine system, according to this book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alvord NOT have that makes it difficult when she wants to apply to medical school?
2. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
3. Alvord's ________ has troubles with alcohol too, which allows her to see alcoholism as a disease rather than a character flaw.
4. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
5. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)