|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ eventually has to make a decision about whether to stay on or to leave the reservation.
2. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
3. Alvord didn't expect much of college until she met a Navajo student from ____________.
4. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
5. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
2. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
3. Who is called in to help the Navajo people if they can not heal on their own?
4. Alvord and her sisters never think the media's representation of ___________ has anything to do with them.
5. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)