|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Native American history shows how other cultures have come to see their race as ____________.
2. Alvord sees alcohol as the lubrication of __________ which allows other people to dominate the Navajo people.
3. Robert Cupp is Alvord's father, and knew everyone, every animal, and every _____________ in the area.
(b) Geographical location.
4. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
5. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject in school has always fascinated Alvord?
2. Alvord's grandmother _________ understands the complexities of living two lives, as she comes from a mixed background.
3. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
4. Where is Alvord accepted into medical school, a place that is close to where her sister is located?
5. Navajos have a strong cultural belief that they should never touch _____________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)