|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(c) Training facilities.
2. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
3. Alvord's grandmother _________ understands the complexities of living two lives, as she comes from a mixed background.
4. Medicine men and women come to see the person they are treating as a __________ person.
5. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
2. The body, according to Alvord, appeared to be like the Navajo philosophy of the __________.
3. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
4. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
5. What is Alvord's first name, as given to her when she was born?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)