|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
2. The leading cause of death among the Navajo people is ____________, at the time of this book.
(c) Motor vehicle accidents.
(d) Heart attacks.
3. What subject in school has always fascinated Alvord?
(c) Human anatomy.
4. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
5. _______ eventually has to make a decision about whether to stay on or to leave the reservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
2. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
3. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
4. Navajos have a strong cultural belief that they should never touch _____________.
5. Where is Alvord accepted into medical school, a place that is close to where her sister is located?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)