|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Life Out of Balance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Navajo students were at the school of the person that Alvord meets and finds to be an inspiration?
(b) One hundred.
2. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
3. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
4. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(d) Smaller cities.
5. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord and her sisters never think the media's representation of ___________ has anything to do with them.
2. Alvord inherited the _________ of her people, even though her siblings were proud to be American.
3. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
4. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
5. There is some evidence now that suggests patients are _________ during surgery and this awareness affects them after.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)