|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Life Out of Balance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alvord NOT have that makes it difficult when she wants to apply to medical school?
2. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
3. Medicine men and women come to see the person they are treating as a __________ person.
4. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
5. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
2. What subject in school has always fascinated Alvord?
3. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
4. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
5. When the Navajo become ill, they often wonder what local ______ they broke in order to create the situation of disease.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)