|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Life Out of Balance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
2. Where is Alvord accepted into medical school, a place that is close to where her sister is located?
(c) Loyola Marymount.
3. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
4. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
(a) Nursing school.
(b) Biology remedial courses.
(c) A new hospital.
(d) Medical school.
5. __________ have a strong role in the Navajo culture, helping to create structure and order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
2. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
3. Alvord inherited the _________ of her people, even though her siblings were proud to be American.
4. The school where Alvord is accepted has a __________ Native American community, according to the book.
5. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)