|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, Life Out of Balance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
2. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
3. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
4. __________ have a strong role in the Navajo culture, helping to create structure and order.
5. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
2. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
3. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
4. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
5. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)