|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Walking the Path between Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
(d) New Mexico.
2. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
3. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
4. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
5. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
(a) Silver fox.
(b) Silver spider.
(c) Silver snake.
(d) Silver bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesus Arviso is a _________ translator who was eventually adopted into the tribe, according to Alvord.
2. _______ eventually has to make a decision about whether to stay on or to leave the reservation.
3. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
4. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
5. When the Navajo become ill, they often wonder what local ______ they broke in order to create the situation of disease.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)