|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Walking the Path between Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord and her sisters never think the media's representation of ___________ has anything to do with them.
2. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
(a) Silver fox.
(b) Silver snake.
(c) Silver spider.
(d) Silver bear.
3. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
4. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
5. What is the last name of Dr. Alvord, according to the description of her life in this chapter?
(d) Singing Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
2. Alvord's grandmother _________ understands the complexities of living two lives, as she comes from a mixed background.
3. When the Navajo become ill, they often wonder what local ______ they broke in order to create the situation of disease.
4. Patients can often feel ____________ and forgotten when they are in the Western medicine system.
5. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)