|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Walking the Path between Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is revealed later on that Alvord's paternal grandfather was a ___________ man.
2. Alvord and her sisters never think the media's representation of ___________ has anything to do with them.
3. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
4. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
5. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, Alvord often has to decide whether to play with the _________ or the whites in their neighborhood and schools.
2. Alvord didn't expect much of college until she met a Navajo student from ____________.
3. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
4. Medicine men and women come to see the person they are treating as a __________ person.
5. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)