|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Walking the Path between Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
2. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
3. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
4. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
5. Alvord inherited the _________ of her people, even though her siblings were proud to be American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most people on the reservation spoke __________ as their first language, according to Alvord.
2. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
3. Who is called in to help the Navajo people if they can not heal on their own?
4. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
5. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)