Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, At the Big Medicine Space.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alvord NOT have that makes it difficult when she wants to apply to medical school?
2. As a child, Alvord often has to decide whether to play with the _________ or the whites in their neighborhood and schools.
3. The body, according to Alvord, appeared to be like the Navajo philosophy of the __________.
(b) Beauty Way.
4. ________ scares Alvord as well since so many dollars are poured into research, only to have it not be easy to treat.
(d) Hanta virus.
5. Dr. Alvord is the first __________ to become a surgeon, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Navajo men particularly vulnerable toward, which causes many maladies among Navajo men?
2. Who states that Dezbah is healed from her surgery, according to this section of the book?
3. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
4. How long does it take Jon to summon up the courage to ask Lori out on a date?
5. Most of the people that Lori has dated in her life have been _____________, though she likes to date from all backgrounds.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)