|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Rez Dogs and Crow Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grace ends up marrying an ___________ and has an appreciation of other cultures.
2. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
3. As a child, Alvord often has to decide whether to play with the _________ or the whites in their neighborhood and schools.
4. What is the job that Alvord takes on with Gary Rosenberg in New Mexico?
(a) Research technician.
(b) Research assistant.
(d) Fact checker.
5. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
2. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
3. Alvord inherited the _________ of her people, even though her siblings were proud to be American.
4. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
5. The leading cause of death among the Navajo people is ____________, at the time of this book.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)