|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas also sponsors _________ for Dartmouth Native American students, according to this part of the book.
(d) Continuing education.
2. Patients can often feel ____________ and forgotten when they are in the Western medicine system.
3. The school where Alvord is accepted has a __________ Native American community, according to the book.
4. What is the trade of Betty Cowboy, who also succumbs to the deadly disease, according to the book?
(b) Medicine woman.
(c) Animal doctor.
5. What is the nickname that Alvord has chosen short for?
(b) Dear Juniper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the IHS, as described in this book as having conducted alleged atrocities?
2. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
3. In _______, Thomas is the youngest Navajo medicine man, according to the book.
4. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
5. Who is afraid that losing the dog will end up causing them to lose touch with one another?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)