|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is the only Ivy League school at the time that has more than fifty Native American students.
2. Bernice is scared of anyone who wants to ________ into her granddaughter, according to this section of the book.
3. What is another word for medicine man, as well as being the last name given to Thomas?
4. What is the name of Alvord's dog, the one who gets hurt by the car accident and nearly dies?
5. What is the cultural background of Alvord's mother, according to this section?
(c) Mix of Navajo and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas says that he had a call to become a ___________, which Alvord describes after talking with him.
2. What military branch does Jon join after he and Lori have been married?
3. What is the elective surgery that Florena had that then resulted in her death?
4. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
5. Drunk driving arrests in Gallup exceed _________ per year, according to Alvord at the time of writing this book.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)