|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord begins to see how her Native American ________ can aid in her educational process.
2. What is the job that Alvord takes on with Gary Rosenberg in New Mexico?
(a) Fact checker.
(b) Research technician.
(d) Research assistant.
3. Alvord's grandmother _________ understands the complexities of living two lives, as she comes from a mixed background.
4. What might have spilled into Florena's body if Alvord had cut into her body accidentally?
5. What is in a larger supply since the nut harvest is much larger and needs to be stored away?
(b) Mold spores.
(c) Wet spots.
(d) Rat droppings.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main concern with cancer among the Navajo people is that they think it is _____________.
2. What is the nickname that Alvord has already given to her new child, according to this part of the story?
3. In _______, Thomas is the youngest Navajo medicine man, according to the book.
4. How many sisters does Dr. Alvord have, according to her family history?
5. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)