|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Cupp is Alvord's father, and knew everyone, every animal, and every _____________ in the area.
(d) Geographical location.
2. During the ceremony, many people sing songs that talk about the beauty of the _____________.
(a) Shooting stars.
(d) Sick person.
3. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
4. Cupp is barred from speaking ________ when he is in school, which causes the assimilation of the culture.
5. Thomas also sponsors _________ for Dartmouth Native American students, according to this part of the book.
(a) Continuing education.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Navajo students were at the school of the person that Alvord meets and finds to be an inspiration?
2. What is the ceremony that Thomas has performed in the past, even though he is one of the youngest medicine men?
3. __________ is a reservation border town that spills into New Mexico, so Alvord decides to move there with her grandmother.
4. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
5. Where do Alvord and Thomas go in order to perform the ceremony for her baby?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)