|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long is Carolyn missing before Dr. Alvord finds her?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
2. What is the type of cancer that Carolyn Yazzie has, as described during this section of the book?
3. What is the year in which Jon and Lori meet, according to the book?
4. What does Jon decide to ask Lori out to when he finally summons up the courage to ask her out?
5. The leading cause of death among the Navajo people is ____________, at the time of this book.
(b) Motor vehicle accidents.
(d) Heart attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
2. Alvord's ________ has troubles with alcohol too, which allows her to see alcoholism as a disease rather than a character flaw.
3. What is a common condition among the Navajo people, which is why they have to have surgery so often?
4. Alvord didn't expect much of college until she met a Navajo student from ____________.
5. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)