|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
2. Thomas also sponsors _________ for Dartmouth Native American students, according to this part of the book.
(c) Continuing education.
3. What is the nickname that Alvord has chosen short for?
(a) Dear Juniper.
4. Who is afraid that losing the dog will end up causing them to lose touch with one another?
5. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
(c) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the ceremony, many people sing songs that talk about the beauty of the _____________.
2. What is the position Thomas held at the Tuba City Hospital through the Indian Health Service?
3. What military branch does Jon join after he and Lori have been married?
4. For how many days would people in the ceremony help to sing and dance with the person that is ill?
5. Who tells Carolyn that the cancer is her fault, according to the description in this section of the book?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)