|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert teachers his daughters simple Navajo ________ as well a explains to them the interconnectedness of the world.
(c) Water chants.
2. Patients are made to be _________ in the traditional medicine system, according to this book.
3. What is the actual name of the disease that begins to kill the Navajo?
4. Drunk driving arrests in Gallup exceed _________ per year, according to Alvord at the time of writing this book.
5. Where is Alvord encouraged to go by Rosenberg, even though she does not think she is capable?
(a) A new hospital.
(b) Biology remedial courses.
(c) Nursing school.
(d) Medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bars does Gallup have for every 50,000 people at the time of the book, according to Alvord?
2. A person can live a long time without a ____________, as Alvord has seen time and time again.
3. Alvord and her sisters never think the media's representation of ___________ has anything to do with them.
4. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
5. Who is called in to help the Navajo people if they can not heal on their own?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)