|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is a reservation border town that spills into New Mexico, so Alvord decides to move there with her grandmother.
2. What might have spilled into Florena's body if Alvord had cut into her body accidentally?
3. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
(a) New Mexico.
4. Every dominant culture, according to Alvord, accuses the subordinate cultures of not being __________.
5. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
2. Alvord's grandmother _________ understands the complexities of living two lives, as she comes from a mixed background.
3. __________ have tried to eradicate the culture and the language of the Native Americans.
4. Alvord begins to worry that she may have cut a _________ during Florena's surgery.
5. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)