|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
2. How long after their first date do Jon and Lori get engaged, according to the book?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two hours.
3. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
4. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
5. Thomas may be young at this point of the story, but he is _________ and keeps the old ways of the Navajo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
2. Who is afraid that losing the dog will end up causing them to lose touch with one another?
3. During the ceremony, many people sing songs that talk about the beauty of the _____________.
4. Who states that Dezbah is healed from her surgery, according to this section of the book?
5. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)