|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the job that Alvord takes on with Gary Rosenberg in New Mexico?
(a) Fact checker.
(c) Research technician.
(d) Research assistant.
2. How old is Jon when he and Lori first meet, which causes a certain strain on their relationship?
3. What is the position Jon holds when he first meets Lori in this book?
(a) Army ranger.
(b) Medic trainee.
(d) Pediatric specialist.
4. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
(d) Limited meat.
5. Robert Cupp is Alvord's father, and knew everyone, every animal, and every _____________ in the area.
(b) Geographical location.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord believes that patient _______ are dehumanizing and inharmonious, according to her description.
2. What is the name of Alvord's dog, the one who gets hurt by the car accident and nearly dies?
3. __________ is a reservation border town that spills into New Mexico, so Alvord decides to move there with her grandmother.
4. What are Navajo men particularly vulnerable toward, which causes many maladies among Navajo men?
5. Where is Alvord accepted into medical school, a place that is close to where her sister is located?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)