|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
2. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
(c) New Mexico.
3. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
(a) Take medication.
(c) Continue with surgery.
(d) See a medicine man.
4. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
5. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
(a) Fort Bragg.
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
2. What is the ceremony that Thomas has performed in the past, even though he is one of the youngest medicine men?
3. Cancer is seen as a great ________ to the Navajo people, caused by an evil action or evil deed.
4. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
5. What is the name of Alvord's dog, the one who gets hurt by the car accident and nearly dies?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)