|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
2. Grace ends up marrying an ___________ and has an appreciation of other cultures.
3. Alvord begins to find that the logic of _________ extends to other subjects, so she does well in school.
4. The Navajo are taught to always be _________ in dealing with others in their lives.
5. ________ bark can be used to treat pain, and it is still being used today in chemical form.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after their first date do Jon and Lori get engaged, according to the book?
2. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
3. What is the position Jon holds when he first meets Lori in this book?
4. It is revealed later on that Alvord's paternal grandfather was a ___________ man.
5. In what state does Alvord have her surgical practice, according to this chapter?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)