|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
(b) Take medication.
(c) Continue with surgery.
(d) See a medicine man.
2. Alvord wants to bring in a __________ for Carolyn in order to help her with her cancer.
(a) Cancer specialist.
(b) Family member.
(c) Medicine man.
(d) New treatment.
3. Alvord didn't expect much of college until she met a Navajo student from ____________.
4. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
(b) El Paso.
5. What is the job that Alvord gets when she is in high school and is interested in medicine?
(a) Reservation pharmacy.
(b) Medicine apprentice.
(c) Veterinarian assistant.
(d) She doesn't have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernice is scared of anyone who wants to ________ into her granddaughter, according to this section of the book.
2. Where does Jon end up asking Lori to marry him, as she is out visiting him during training?
3. Navajos do not dream of a __________, as this is not passed down to daughters in the culture.
4. To the students at Alvord's new college, the reservation would appear to be a ______________.
5. Thomas also sponsors _________ for Dartmouth Native American students, according to this part of the book.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)