Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, The Spirit Horse's Bridle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(c) Training facilities.
2. It is revealed later on that Alvord's paternal grandfather was a ___________ man.
3. Alvord's __________, due to her training as a surgeon, often makes her look like a white woman.
4. ________ bark can be used to treat pain, and it is still being used today in chemical form.
5. Which of Alvord's parents is a full-blooded Navajo person, according to this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Navajo have no word for ________, which is a part of why it is so scary to them when it comes up.
2. How old is Jon when he and Lori first meet, which causes a certain strain on their relationship?
3. What is the job that Alvord takes on with Gary Rosenberg in New Mexico?
4. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
5. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)