|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, The 'Navajo Plague'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
2. __________ is a reservation border town that spills into New Mexico, so Alvord decides to move there with her grandmother.
3. Women are allowed to have ________ names as a part of their position and role in society.
4. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
5. Alvord begins to worry that she may have cut a _________ during Florena's surgery.
(a) Blood vesssel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
2. ________ bark can be used to treat pain, and it is still being used today in chemical form.
3. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
4. What is in a larger supply since the nut harvest is much larger and needs to be stored away?
5. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)