|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, The 'Navajo Plague'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ eventually has to make a decision about whether to stay on or to leave the reservation.
2. As a child, Alvord often has to decide whether to play with the _________ or the whites in their neighborhood and schools.
3. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(d) Training facilities.
4. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
5. The fact that Alvord is a _______ often meant that she was not recognized as a Navajo by her fellow tribespeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robert Cupp turns to __________ in order to cope with the years of oppression he suffers at the hands of others.
2. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
3. Grace ends up marrying an ___________ and has an appreciation of other cultures.
4. Alvord's __________, due to her training as a surgeon, often makes her look like a white woman.
5. Who states that Dezbah is healed from her surgery, according to this section of the book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)