|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, The 'Navajo Plague'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord and her sisters never think the media's representation of ___________ has anything to do with them.
2. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(c) Training facilities.
3. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
4. The leading cause of death among the Navajo people is ____________, at the time of this book.
(a) Motor vehicle accidents.
(c) Heart attacks.
5. What are Navajo men particularly vulnerable toward, which causes many maladies among Navajo men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Navajo people often want the removed _________ back after the surgery is complete, according to tradition.
2. Alvord's grandmother _________ understands the complexities of living two lives, as she comes from a mixed background.
3. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
4. What might have spilled into Florena's body if Alvord had cut into her body accidentally?
5. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)