|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, The 'Navajo Plague'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
(d) Training facilities.
2. What is the kind of necklace that Alvord wears, in accordance with her animal totem?
(a) Silver bear.
(b) Silver snake.
(c) Silver fox.
(d) Silver spider.
3. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(d) Smaller cities.
4. The leading cause of death among the Navajo people is ____________, at the time of this book.
(b) Motor vehicle accidents.
(c) Heart attacks.
5. As a child, Alvord often has to decide whether to play with the _________ or the whites in their neighborhood and schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord believes that patient _______ are dehumanizing and inharmonious, according to her description.
2. What is the type of bark that can be used to treat scurvy?
3. What is the color the overwhelms Alvord when she first gets onto her college campus?
4. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
5. The eventual diagnosis for Florena is catastrophic ________, according to the records.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)