|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The medicine men also teach the white men to use Quinine to treat ___________, according to Alvord's research.
(d) Chicken pox.
2. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
3. Alvord's __________, due to her training as a surgeon, often makes her look like a white woman.
4. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
5. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
2. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
3. Alvord respects her patients desire to have __________ before they have any surgery.
4. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
5. There is some evidence now that suggests patients are _________ during surgery and this awareness affects them after.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)