|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord is told that she needs to stop ________ because of her pregnancy related condition.
(a) Standing up.
(b) Healing practices.
2. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
(c) El Paso.
3. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
(c) Limited meat.
4. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
5. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
(a) The nurses.
(d) Dr. Alvord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
2. Navajo people often want the removed _________ back after the surgery is complete, according to tradition.
3. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
4. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
5. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)