|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
2. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
3. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(a) Smaller cities.
4. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
5. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
2. The medicine men also teach the white men to use Quinine to treat ___________, according to Alvord's research.
3. What is a common condition among the Navajo people, which is why they have to have surgery so often?
4. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
5. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)