|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
2. Alvord's __________, due to her training as a surgeon, often makes her look like a white woman.
3. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
4. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
(d) Breast cancer.
5. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
(d) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
2. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
3. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
4. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
5. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)