|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
2. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
(d) Medicine man.
3. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
4. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
(a) Stomach aches.
(b) Kidney infections.
(c) Pelvic pain.
5. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord is told that she needs to stop ________ because of her pregnancy related condition.
2. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
3. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
4. Who states that Dezbah is healed from her surgery, according to this section of the book?
5. A person can live a long time without a ____________, as Alvord has seen time and time again.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)