|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states that Dezbah is healed from her surgery, according to this section of the book?
(a) A child.
(b) Her family.
(c) The tea leaves.
(d) Medicine man.
2. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
(b) El Paso.
3. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
(b) Kidney infections.
(c) Stomach aches.
(d) Pelvic pain.
4. What is the trouble with Alvord's recommended course of treatment? She is __________.
(b) In the last year of residency.
(c) Too happy.
5. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
(c) Medicine man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
2. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
3. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
4. The fact that Alvord is a _______ often meant that she was not recognized as a Navajo by her fellow tribespeople.
5. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)