|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ bark can be used to treat pain, and it is still being used today in chemical form.
2. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
3. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
4. Alvord is told that she needs to stop ________ because of her pregnancy related condition.
(a) Standing up.
(b) Healing practices.
5. Alvord respects her patients desire to have __________ before they have any surgery.
(a) Smoke lodges.
(b) Gatherings of family.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
2. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
3. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
4. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
5. Alvord says her pregnancy allows her to become closer to all of the ___________ around her.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)