|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
(a) Dr. Alvord.
(b) The nurses.
2. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
3. Alvord is told that she needs to stop ________ because of her pregnancy related condition.
(b) Standing up.
(d) Healing practices.
4. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
5. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a common condition among the Navajo people, which is why they have to have surgery so often?
2. Alvord says her pregnancy allows her to become closer to all of the ___________ around her.
3. __________ is a reservation border town that spills into New Mexico, so Alvord decides to move there with her grandmother.
4. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
5. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)