|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
(a) Take medication.
(b) See a medicine man.
(c) Continue with surgery.
2. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
3. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(a) Smaller cities.
4. Alvord says her pregnancy allows her to become closer to all of the ___________ around her.
5. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
2. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
3. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
4. Alvord describes herself as _________ during her pregnancy, not just because of the actions she takes.
5. The fact that Alvord is a _______ often meant that she was not recognized as a Navajo by her fellow tribespeople.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)