|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
(b) Medicine man.
2. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
3. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
(b) Limited meat.
4. __________ among the Navajo were challenging for some doctors, according to the book's description.
5. Alvord is told that she needs to stop ________ because of her pregnancy related condition.
(c) Standing up.
(d) Healing practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
2. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
3. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
4. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
5. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)