|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
2. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
3. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(b) Smaller cities.
4. A person can live a long time without a ____________, as Alvord has seen time and time again.
(a) Gall bladder.
(d) Voice box.
5. Alvord also tries to avoid _________ and arguments in order to help her baby stay calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ bark can be used to treat pain, and it is still being used today in chemical form.
2. The medicine men also teach the white men to use Quinine to treat ___________, according to Alvord's research.
3. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
4. Navajo people often want the removed _________ back after the surgery is complete, according to tradition.
5. Alvord says her pregnancy allows her to become closer to all of the ___________ around her.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)