|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
(a) Pelvic pain.
(c) Kidney infections.
(d) Stomach aches.
2. Alvord says her pregnancy allows her to become closer to all of the ___________ around her.
3. For Alvord, coming back to the _____________ is difficult and painful at times.
(b) Smaller cities.
4. What does Alvord decide to do, even though it's in direct opposition of her doctor's orders?
(a) Continue with surgery.
(b) See a medicine man.
(d) Take medication.
5. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Navajo people often want the removed _________ back after the surgery is complete, according to tradition.
2. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
3. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
4. Alvord decides to stop watching _________ television and movies when she is pregnant to help the child grow positively.
5. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)