|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
2. Navajo people often want the removed _________ back after the surgery is complete, according to tradition.
3. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
4. What is the type of bark that can be used to treat scurvy?
(b) Orange tree.
(c) Evergreen tree.
5. A person can live a long time without a ____________, as Alvord has seen time and time again.
(a) Voice box.
(d) Gall bladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
2. In which town is Carolyn visiting a clinic during the start of this particular chapter?
3. What is the medical symptom Alvord begins to have during this portion of her pregnancy?
4. What is the trouble with Alvord's recommended course of treatment? She is __________.
5. What is the type of surgery that Evelyn Bitsui has to have during this section of the book's narrative?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)