|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord knows that _______ patients needed to be handled with care, especially when it comes to end of life decisions.
2. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
(d) Limited meat.
3. Alvord begins to feel the effects of disharmony in her life, which causes her to consider seeing a ____________.
(d) Medicine man.
4. What is the type of bark that can be used to treat scurvy?
(b) Evergreen tree.
(c) Orange tree.
5. Alvord believes a part of the problem with Evelyn's outcome is that Alvord does not __________ the patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Evelyn's body is partially paralyzed as a result of the surgery, according to the book?
2. Who was often impatient with those who did a poor job and did not like to be questioned?
3. Alvord's __________, due to her training as a surgeon, often makes her look like a white woman.
4. One of Alvord's friends is worried that her ________ is stressing her out too much.
5. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)