|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, Do Not Try to Count the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alvord comes to look at the ________ of the being of each of her patients, according to the book.
2. It is important to keep the _______ healthy to heal the body, according to this section of the book.
3. During what month does Alvord find out she is pregnant, according to this section of the book?
4. What is a common condition among the Navajo people, which is why they have to have surgery so often?
(a) Kidney stones.
(b) Bad livers.
(c) Large gallstones.
(d) Throat cancers.
5. Alvord describes herself as _________ during her pregnancy, not just because of the actions she takes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alvord's new home is located close to the _________, and her grandmother Grace will live with her there.
2. What is NOT one of the components of a normal Navajo diet?
3. Pregnancy induced hypertension is also known as ___________, which is the final diagnosis of Alvord at this point.
4. Who states that Dezbah is healed from her surgery, according to this section of the book?
5. Alvord says her pregnancy allows her to become closer to all of the ___________ around her.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)