1. Patients can often feel ____________ and forgotten when they are in the Western medicine system.
2. Patients are made to be _________ in the traditional medicine system, according to this book.
3. Medicine men and women come to see the person they are treating as a __________ person.
4. Relationships must be in _______ with others in order to be healthy, according to the Navajo way of thinking.
5. The form of healing that is used in the Navajo culture is the idea of walking in ___________.
6. A ___________ is a song that's needed to cure a person of their illness in the Navajo culture.
(b) Beauty Way.
7. Dr. Alvord is the first __________ to become a surgeon, according to the book.
This section contains 3,823 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)