Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fills the evening Merlyn spends at Twistback's for dinner?
(a) Fine food.
(b) Fine music.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Fine wine.
2. What allows Merlyn to kill a very large number of deer in Chapter 20?
(a) The new bow he got in Eire.
(b) Extremely bad weather.
(c) His keen eyesight, which somehow improved lately.
(d) Extremely good luck.
3. How has Ironhair betrayed Dergyll?
(a) He robbed him of some livestock.
(b) He claimed a link to Camulod.
(c) He seduced his wife.
(d) He told him a lot of lies and then took his money.
4. What does Merlyn think about in regard to Arthur as he heads home to Camulod from Eire?
(a) How handsome he is.
(b) How much he needs a dad who can be around every day.
(c) How smart he is.
(d) How quickly the child is growing.
5. What does Sheelagh believe will happen with her and Donuil?
(a) They will have two sons.
(b) They will have two sons and two daughters.
(c) They will have no children.
(d) They will have two daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Merlyn's troops feel about the attack on the leper colony?
2. How does Sheelagh know Donuil is okay when she sees him after their long absence from each other?
3. What surprise do Merlyn and his group encounter when they first return to home soil in Chapter 19?
4. Where do Merlyn and his group stop on their way home to Camulod from Eire?
5. Where does Merlyn go in Chapter 9 to stop himself from thinking about and lusting after Sheelagh?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)