|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Merlyn's troops feel about the attack on the leper colony?
(a) They don't really care one way or the other.
(b) They think it was a mercy killing.
(c) They are glad because now they don't have to protect them anymore.
(d) They feel sad for them.
2. When does Mordecai die?
(a) During the night he spends with Merlyn.
(b) Before Merlyn can reach him.
(c) Right as help arrives.
(d) When he arrives back home.
3. Why does Sheelagh ask Merlyn's opinion of Donuil?
(a) She doesn't quite trust Donuil yet and isn't sure if she should.
(b) She is too shy to talk to Donuil herself.
(c) She is trying to see if Merlyn has a crush on her.
(d) She knows they are destined to be together.
4. How does Sheelagh know Donuil is okay when she sees him after their long absence from each other?
(a) They had prearranged signals.
(b) She had a prophetic dream.
(c) She just knew instinctively.
(d) She didn't but she had to take the chance.
5. Who does Aunt Luceiia see in Arthur in Chapter 19?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheelagh believe will happen with her and Donuil?
2. What evidence do Merlyn and his men find by the hanging bodies in Chapter 26?
3. How long do the searchers agree to spend searching for Mordecai?
4. How has Ironhair betrayed Dergyll?
5. How does Lucanus react when he sees Merlyn and his group have returned?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)