|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men do Merlyn and his men find hanging in Chapter 26?
2. Where do Merlyn and his group stop on their way home to Camulod from Eire?
(b) The shire.
(c) The leper colony.
3. How many men are killed in the surprise attack on Camulod in Chapter 21?
4. What is the situation like as Merlyn and Dergyll face each other at first in Chapter 26?
(b) Very tense.
5. How long were Merlyn and his group actually gone while they were in Eire?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merlyn think about Donuil's connection with Sheelagh?
2. How has Ironhair betrayed Dergyll?
3. Who is Dergyll?
4. What does Merlyn think about in regard to Arthur as he heads home to Camulod from Eire?
5. How does Aunt Luceiia react when she sees Arthur again in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Liam Twistback best known for?
2. What does Sheelagh seem to know instinctively about her relationship with Donuil?
3. What does Sheelagh tell Merlyn about the feasts her father hosts?
4. What is Merlyn's opinion of Arthur's wet nurse after he tells her that Arthur will be going to Camulod?
5. What happens after Dergyll and Merlyn realize what has happened with Ironhair?
6. How does Merlyn react in Chapter 19 when he hears that the leper colony has been attacked?
7. What misunderstanding do Dergyll and Merlyn realize has happened between them?
8. What does Merlyn find out about Ambrose's work when he returns to Camulod in Chapter 19?
9. How does Sheelagh first react when she thinks Merlyn is accusing her of having dreams that come true?
10. What does Merlyn come to realize as he continues on his search for the horses after the death of Mordecai?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)