|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people come to think of Arthur as he gets older?
(a) That he is very shy and needs to be a little friendlier.
(b) That he is growing up to be spoiled.
(c) That he is super smart but not very nice.
(d) Nearly everyone finds him delightful.
2. How does Aunt Luceiia react when she sees Arthur again in Chapter 19?
(a) She is overjoyed.
(b) She is nervous because she isn't smart but Arthur is.
(c) She is angry to see him since she doesn't think he should be king.
(d) She doesn't recognize him.
3. Why is Merlyn not worried about all the blood on him after he tries to rescue Mordecai?
(a) Because it is horseblood.
(b) Because he still feels fine.
(c) Because it is Mordecai's blood.
(d) Because it is just the blood from a rabbit he killed and ate.
4. What do Merlyn and his competitor shoot at during the shooting contest in Chapter 20?
(a) A rose on a rose bush.
(b) A small brooch planted in a haystack.
(c) A bird in a tree.
(d) An apple on a fence.
5. Who challenges Merlyn to a shooting contest in Chapter 20?
(c) Huw Armstong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Sheelagh give Donuil when the search party is unable to find the missing man?
2. As he is falling asleep at the end of Chapter 20, what does Merlyn realize he just needs to think of in order to feel happy?
3. How long do the searchers agree to spend searching for Mordecai?
4. How does Sheelagh know Donuil is okay when she sees him after their long absence from each other?
5. In Chapter 17, where does Athol say he is going to move his people for the Winter?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)