|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Ironhair betrayed Dergyll?
(a) He claimed a link to Camulod.
(b) He seduced his wife.
(c) He told him a lot of lies and then took his money.
(d) He robbed him of some livestock.
2. Where does Merlyn go in Chapter 9 to stop himself from thinking about and lusting after Sheelagh?
(a) A field where he can hunt easily.
(b) A cool pond.
(c) A large clearing.
(d) His favorite tavern.
3. How do Merlyn and his men feel about returning to home soil?
(a) Very, very happy.
4. When does Mordecai die?
(a) During the night he spends with Merlyn.
(b) Right as help arrives.
(c) When he arrives back home.
(d) Before Merlyn can reach him.
5. Why is Sheelagh hesitant to share that she has prophetic dreams?
(a) She is afraid people will bother her all the time with requests.
(b) She knows that Donuil hates people who talk about stuff like this.
(c) She is afraid one will be incorrect and then people will call her a liar.
(d) She doesn't want to be accused of sorcery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Sheelagh give Donuil when the search party is unable to find the missing man?
2. What illness does Merlyn get after the attack on Donuil and the men?
3. How long did Lucanus think Merlyn and his group would be gone to Eire?
4. Why does Sheelagh ask Merlyn's opinion of Donuil?
5. How does Dergyll know that Merlyn is telling the truth about Ironhair?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)