|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people from Eire think when they arrive with Merlyn back in Camulod?
(a) They are overwhelmed and impressed.
(b) They are angry they took such a long journey to such a boring place.
(c) They think it's nice but not quite like home.
(d) They are underwhelmed and unimpressed.
2. Who wins the shooting competition in Chapter 20?
(d) No one; everyone decides it's a tie.
3. How long does Merlyn have to wait for help with Mordecai?
(a) One week.
(b) Only a few minutes.
(c) Only a few hours.
(d) Just one night.
4. Why does Sheelagh ask Merlyn's opinion of Donuil?
(a) She doesn't quite trust Donuil yet and isn't sure if she should.
(b) She is trying to see if Merlyn has a crush on her.
(c) She knows they are destined to be together.
(d) She is too shy to talk to Donuil herself.
5. Why is Merlyn not worried about all the blood on him after he tries to rescue Mordecai?
(a) Because he still feels fine.
(b) Because it is Mordecai's blood.
(c) Because it is just the blood from a rabbit he killed and ate.
(d) Because it is horseblood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aunt Luceiia see in Arthur in Chapter 19?
2. In Chapter 17, where does Athol say he is going to move his people for the Winter?
3. Who challenges Merlyn to a shooting contest in Chapter 20?
4. What does Sheelagh give Merlyn as she is preparing to leave him and go meet Donuil?
5. Where do Sheelagh and Arthur's wet nurse stay when they reach Camulod with Merlyn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Dergyll and Merlyn realize what has happened with Ironhair?
2. What does Huw tell Merlyn about Cambria in Chapter 20?
3. Why do Merlyn's friends make him go hunting before the festivities in Chapter 21?
4. What does Sheelagh tell Merlyn about the feasts her father hosts?
5. What is Liam Twistback best known for?
6. How does Arthur's wet nurse react when Merlyn tells her that Arthur will be going to Camulod?
7. What ends up happening with Sheelagh and Donuil in Chapter 23?
8. What advice does Ambrose give Merlyn in Chapter 20 when Merlyn mentions that he'd like to travel to Cambria?
9. What do Merlyn and his group realize about the armed men they see early in Chapter 19, right after they land on familiar soil?
10. How does Merlyn react in Chapter 19 when he hears that the leper colony has been attacked?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)