|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Merlyn to kill a very large number of deer in Chapter 20?
(a) The new bow he got in Eire.
(b) Extremely bad weather.
(c) Extremely good luck.
(d) His keen eyesight, which somehow improved lately.
2. What does Merlyn decide to leave behind as he heads to Twistback's home for dinner in Chapter 15?
(a) His armor and weaponry.
(b) Arthur; he doesn't want him getting hurt.
(c) A note saying where he is.
(d) His most sacred jewelry; he is afraid of being robbed.
3. What does Merlyn feel when he gives Ambrose and Ludmilla his blessing over their relationship?
4. How does Athol feel when Donuil returns to Eire?
(b) Very happy.
5. Where does Merlyn go in Chapter 9 to stop himself from thinking about and lusting after Sheelagh?
(a) His favorite tavern.
(b) A large clearing.
(c) A cool pond.
(d) A field where he can hunt easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merlyn say in response to Ambrose's assertions that Merlyn is a sorcerer?
2. Who does Merlyn think killed Uther?
3. Where does Merlyn go to grieve his wife in Chapter 6?
4. What is little Arthur heir to?
5. How does Lucanus react when he sees Merlyn and his group have returned?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)