|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merlyn think about in regard to Arthur as he heads home to Camulod from Eire?
(a) How much he needs a dad who can be around every day.
(b) How handsome he is.
(c) How smart he is.
(d) How quickly the child is growing.
2. Who ultimately decides that Arthur should go back to Camulod?
3. What astounds everyone about Merlyn and Ambrose?
(a) How much they look alike.
(b) That the have the same birthday.
(c) That they have the exact same wounds -- but from different battles.
(d) How deep their hatred is for each other.
4. What does Donuil suggest he and Merlyn bring as gifts to his father back in Eire?
5. What promise does Merlyn make to the dead Uther?
(a) That his son will think well of him.
(b) That his death will go unnoticed by anyone important.
(c) That he will rot in hell.
(d) That Merlyn will finally feel satisfaction over his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wild animal attacks the group in Chapter 11?
2. Where does Merlyn go to grieve his wife in Chapter 6?
3. What surprise do Merlyn and his group encounter when they first return to home soil in Chapter 19?
4. What does Merlyn tell Ambrose about his ascent to power in Chapter 7?
5. What does Ambrose tell Merlyn his men fight like?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)