|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ambrose tell Merlyn he plans to stay in Chapter 6?
(c) Outside in the forest.
2. What kind of description does Athol want from Merlyn in the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) A description of the kind of woman his daughter had become.
(b) A description of the lands between Camulod and Glevum.
(c) A description of how horrible the leper colony was.
(d) A description of the future as Merlyn sees it in his dreams.
3. What is little Arthur heir to?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
4. What does Merlyn say in response to Ambrose's assertions that Merlyn is a sorcerer?
(a) That he is sometimes and not others.
(b) That such ideas are ridiculous.
(c) That he isn't yet but he's very close to passing his test.
(d) That he is but Ambrose needs to be more quiet about it.
5. What had happened to the man who went missing from Eire in Chapter 16?
(a) He was injured riding his horse.
(b) He tried to kill a bear but wasn't strong enough.
(c) He was found tied up in the woods.
(d) He was actually out for a fling with his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Athol come to accept Merlyn at the conclusion of Chapter 13?
2. What does Merlyn wear to the second meeting of the Council?
3. In Chapter 1, what solidifies to Merlyn that he knows his captors?
4. What does Merlyn feel when he gives Ambrose and Ludmilla his blessing over their relationship?
5. When Ambrose and Ludmilla come to check on Merlyn after he is stabbed, what is he doing when they think he is sleeping?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)