|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what solidifies to Merlyn that he knows his captors?
(a) An image on the mast.
(b) His intuition.
(c) A scar he sees on one of the men's faces.
(d) A dream.
2. In what perspective is "The Saxon Shore" written?
(a) First person.
(b) Fourth person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
3. What town does Merlyn consider home?
4. What does the wild animal that interrupts the beginning of the cavalry show do first?
(a) Eat a baby.
(b) Kill a man.
(c) Attack the crowds.
(d) Stand up straight and scare everyone to pieces.
5. What does Donuil suggest he and Merlyn bring as gifts to his father back in Eire?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Excalibur?
2. Why does Merlyn often try to avoid his dreams?
3. Who is Popilius?
4. How have the people of Eire taken care of Arthur during Merlyn's absence?
5. What does Ambrose tell Merlyn his men fight like?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)