|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Saxon Shore: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ambrose?
(a) Merlyn's son.
(b) Merlyn's cousin.
(c) Merlyn's uncle.
(d) Merlyn's stepbrother.
2. What is the name of Connor's sister?
3. What does the wild animal that interrupts the beginning of the cavalry show do first?
(a) Kill a man.
(b) Attack the crowds.
(c) Eat a baby.
(d) Stand up straight and scare everyone to pieces.
4. In what perspective is "The Saxon Shore" written?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Third person.
5. Who gives the death blow to the animal that interrupts the cavalry show for Athol and his men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ambrose tell Merlyn his men fight like?
2. How many days after his stabbing does Merlyn finally leave for Eire?
3. What do Connor and Merlyn talk about when the first converse together?
4. What does Peter Ironhair do for a living?
5. What does the wild animal that interrupts the beginning of the cavalry show do second?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)