|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Cornwall: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donuil suggest he and Merlyn bring as gifts to his father back in Eire?
2. Who is Uther?
(a) Merlyn's cousin.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Sheelagh's cousin.
(d) Yvonne's cousin.
3. When does Merlyn tell Ambrose that Arthur could become High King?
(a) When they are examining Excalibur.
(b) When they are both drunk, which was a mistake.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) When they are deep in the woods, where no one can hear.
4. What relationship do Lucanus and Ludmilla have?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) Ludmilla is studying medicine under Lucanas.
(c) They hate each other, actually.
(d) They are siblings.
5. Who is Lucanus?
(a) Merlyn's friend and a physician.
(b) Merlyn's son.
(c) Merlyn's sworn enemy.
(d) A woman Merlyn's mother hopes he will marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the conversation about Merlyn possibly being a sorcerer in Chapter 9, what does Merlyn admit to Ambrose?
2. What astounds everyone about Merlyn and Ambrose?
3. How does Merlyn spend the day after the day he talks to Lucanus about being celibate in Chapter 6?
4. When was "The Saxon Shore" originally published?
5. Who is Ambrose?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)