|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Cornwall: Prologue - Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of romantic relationships make Merlyn uncomfortable in the beginning of "The Saxon Shore"?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Heterosexual relationships.
(c) Anything other than heterosexual relationships.
(d) Any romantic relationships at all.
2. What town does Merlyn consider home?
3. Who does Merlyn's aunt tell Merlyn would be proud of him because of his work with the Council?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) His father.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. Who is Donuil?
(a) A friend of Merlyn's.
(b) Merlyn's father.
(c) A brother of Merlyn's.
(d) A stepbrother of Meryln's.
5. Who made Excalibur?
(a) Merlyn's aunt.
(b) Merlyn's uncle.
(c) Arthur himself.
(d) The local blacksmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Merlyn's aunt react when she sees him in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of Connor's sister?
3. In what perspective is "The Saxon Shore" written?
4. How does Merlyn's aunt respond when he tells her about Arthur's destiny?
5. What relationship do Lucanus and Ludmilla have?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)