1. When was "The Saxon Shore" originally published?
2. In what perspective is "The Saxon Shore" written?
(a) Second person.
(b) Fourth person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
3. How old is Merlyn in the Prologue?
4. Where is Merlyn sleeping with Arthur when Chapter 1 opens?
(a) In the bottom of a boat.
(b) In the bottom of a house, in the basement.
(c) In the top room of a small inn.
(d) In the bottom of a cave.
5. What does baby Arthur wear around his neck that Merlyn removes in Chapter 1?
(a) A necklace with a key.
(b) A golden signet ring.
(c) A tooth from a boar his uncle killed.
(d) A piece of lace from his mother, the queen.
6. Why is Merlyn able to communicate so quickly with his captors in Chapter 1?
(a) He realizes he speaks their language.
(b) Because he's a sorcerer he can understand everyone.
(c) They all speak English.
(d) He knows sign language.
This section contains 5,512 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)