Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who develops a plan to use in order to enter the city of Croton?
2. On which emperor's court did the author of "The Apocolocyntosis" serve?
3. Who becomes enraged by Claudius' order for the one who called him out for lying about his identity?
4. Who takes Encolpius to a temple?
5. According to Eumolpus, how is the only accurate way to record history?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss in detail Seneca's exile and what brought him out of exile.
Essay Topic 2
Define falling action as an element of plot. Discuss in detail the rising action in "The Satyricon." How does the author present it? How does the falling action flow? How does the falling action add to the suspense of the story?
Essay Topic 3
In "The Satyricon," what is the significance of Eumolpus' poetry about the history of Rome? What point is the author trying to make with it and the monologue that leads up to it?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)