Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who develops a plan to use in order to enter the city of Croton?
2. On which emperor's court did the author of "The Apocolocyntosis" serve?
3. Who becomes enraged by Claudius' order for the one who called him out for lying about his identity?
4. Who takes Encolpius to a temple?
5. According to Eumolpus, how is the only accurate way to record history?
(b) By memory.
(c) In song.
(d) In storytelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major key is the clue to the authorship of "The Apocolocyntosis"?
2. On what day does Claudius begin to take his last breath?
3. What does Encolpius vow to give up for the beautiful woman he meets?
4. Who approaches Encolpius and tells him how attractive he is?
5. Who proposes that Claudius be made a god simply because of his blood relation to other gods?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)