|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered the exile of the author of "The Apocolocyntosis"?
2. Which Fate says that Claudius will not die alone?
3. What happens to Encolpius when he cannot sexually perform with the beautiful woman a second time?
(a) He is kicked out of town.
(b) He cries.
(c) He runs back to his boy lover.
(d) He is beaten.
4. Who killed Hercules' great granddaughters and great-great grandson?
5. How much "The Apocolocyntosis" is missing from this translation?
(a) More than The Satyricon.
(b) As much as The Satyricon.
(c) Not much.
(d) Very much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people of Croton immediately begin to cater to one of the companions?
2. Who calls Claudius out for lying about his identity to Hercules?
3. Who wrote "The Apocolocyntosis"?
4. Why does Circe ask if she emits a fowl odor?
5. What role must Claudius serve as his final punishment?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)