|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there no children in Croton?
(a) They are all barren.
(b) Children are killed there.
(c) Children are sold into slavery from there.
(d) People with heirs don't get invited to socialize.
2. Who calls Claudius out for lying about his identity to Hercules?
3. Who brings a witch to the woods to meet Encolpius?
4. Why will the townspeople think Encolpius has moved to Croton?
(a) Because he has no where else to go.
(b) Because he is a music lover.
(c) Because he is Eumolpus' slave.
(d) Because he is a wealth builder himself.
5. How old is Claudius on the day in which he begins his last breath?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the maid only have relations with?
2. Who killed Hercules' great granddaughters and great-great grandson?
3. What was Claudius listening to when he expired?
4. Why will the townspeople think Giton has moved to Croton?
5. What is the cause of minor objections raised about the authorship of "The Apocolocyntosis"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)