|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is Circe's maid?
c) She doesn't have one.
2. What role must Claudius serve as his final punishment?
a) Legal secretary.
b) Cook for the gods.
c) Court jester for the gods.
3. What cuts Eumolpus' forehead?
a) A sword.
b) A razor.
d) A jug.
4. What are the two classes of people in Croton?
a) Poor and very poor.
b) Very rich and very poor.
c) Rich or trying to get rich.
d) Very rich and just rich.
5. Which emperor's court does the author serve under?
6. Who tries to commit suicide by hanging?
This section contains 430 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)