1. Who wrote the introduction to "The Satyricon"?
The book's translator.
2. Who wrote "The Satyricon?"
3. Who translated "The Satyricon"?
4. Which emperor's court does the author serve under?
5. Which emperor had high literary ambitions?
6. What title did the author hold in the emperor's court?
Arbiter of Elegance.
7. What is the author's task in his official title of the emperor's court?
To judge and recommend elegant things.
8. What does the author's title at the emperor's court say about himself?
He is talented and sophisticated.
This section contains 3,889 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)