|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Apocolocyntosis of the Divine Claudius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that love and art are on the decline because people care more about money?
2. Which of the companions plans to act addled and ill as part of his disguise?
3. What does Encolpius vow to give up for the beautiful woman he meets?
4. Who ordered the exile of the author of "The Apocolocyntosis"?
5. Who translated "The Satyricon"?
(b) J.P. Sullivan.
(c) Titus Petronius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complains about the professors and all their empty rhetoric?
2. Who said that teachers would be the only ones in school if they are unable to engage the students?
3. Which of the following statements has "The Satyricon" been called, now deemed to be worthy literature?
4. Why do the people of Croton immediately begin to cater to one of the companions?
5. In response to the complaint about professors, the teacher recites lines written by whom?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)