|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Apocolocyntosis of the Divine Claudius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who especially likes the prospects the town has to offer to the companions?
2. Why will the townspeople think Encolpius has moved to Croton?
(a) Because he is Eumolpus' slave.
(b) Because he has no where else to go.
(c) Because he is a wealth builder himself.
(d) Because he is a music lover.
3. Who had already sneaked out of class before the rant about rhetoric?
4. What do the priestess and witch yell as Encolpius runs away?
(a) "Stop, thief!"
(b) "Run, weakling!"
(c) "Get back here in the name of love!"
5. Who wrote "The Satyricon?"
(a) Titus Petronius.
(d) J.P. Sullivan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thrown overboard and sucked under by the current in Eumolpus?
2. Which character will portray a slave when the companions enter Croton?
3. What does Encolpius vow to give up for the beautiful woman he meets?
4. What were people without fortunes in Croton doing?
5. How do Ascyltus and Encolpius acquire the item they try to sell?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)