|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction: The Apocolocyntosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "terribly elegant" gentleman?
2. How do the friends actually end their fight over Giton?
(a) They kill him.
(b) They kick him out.
(c) They cut him in half.
(d) They let Giton pick.
3. At what stage of the emperor's reign was "The Apocolocyntosis" written?
4. Who tries to rape Giton?
5. Who said that teachers would be the only ones in school if they are unable to engage the students?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the poem recited at the end of The Road to Croton?
2. What is the cause of minor objections raised about the authorship of "The Apocolocyntosis"?
3. Who tries to commit suicide by slashing his throat?
4. How does the argument between Encolpius and Ascyltus in the section called Puteoli end?
5. What happens to Encolpius when he cannot sexually perform with the beautiful woman a second time?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)