|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Croton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town that Encolpius and his companions see while walking?
2. Who especially likes the prospects the town has to offer to the companions?
3. Who develops a plan to use in order to enter the city of Croton?
4. Why will the townspeople think Encolpius has moved to Croton?
(a) Because he is a wealth builder himself.
(b) Because he has no where else to go.
(c) Because he is a music lover.
(d) Because he is Eumolpus' slave.
5. Which of the companions plans to act addled and ill as part of his disguise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that love and art are on the decline because people care more about money?
2. If the boy doesn't get presents from Encolpius, what does he threaten to do?
3. Who wrote the introduction to "The Satyricon"?
4. Who is caught holding and kissing Giton?
5. What is the mural of on the dining wall at the special party?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)