|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Croton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the priestess and witch yell as Encolpius runs away?
(a) "Run, weakling!"
(b) "Get back here in the name of love!"
(d) "Stop, thief!"
2. To whom do the people of Croton immediately begin to cater?
3. Who tries to commit suicide by hanging?
4. How many animals attack Encolpius when the priestess leaves the room?
5. Who is caught holding and kissing Giton?
(c) A prostitute from the brothel.
(d) The old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the farce they are creating to enter Croton, which companion will say he has just buried his son?
2. Who had already sneaked out of class before the rant about rhetoric?
3. Who brings a witch to the woods to meet Encolpius?
4. How long does Trimalchio have to live?
5. What is the poem about that the teacher recites in Puteoli?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)