|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Croton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws rocks at Eumolpus at the end of the chapter called The Road to Croton?
(c) The townspeople.
(d) No one.
2. Who is Circe's maid?
(c) She doesn't have one.
3. According to Eumolpus, how is the only accurate way to record history?
(b) By memory.
(c) In song.
(d) In storytelling.
4. Who is Encolpius' mentor?
5. Who is caught holding and kissing Giton?
(a) The old woman.
(d) A prostitute from the brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the companions plans to act addled and ill as part of his disguise?
2. Who sets out to sail on a trip in the chapter entitled Eumolpus?
3. What threat does Giton make that urges Tryphaena to immediately pardon them?
4. What animal does the pork dessert resemble?
5. What language do the actors use in their presentation at the dinner party?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)