|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Croton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the farce they are creating to enter Croton, which companion will say he has just buried his son?
2. Which character will portray a slave when the companions enter Croton?
3. According to Trimalchio, what will those born under the sign of Leo be?
(a) Wealthy and happy.
(b) Rich in lion herds.
(c) Warm blooded.
(d) Bossy and greedy.
4. Who especially likes the prospects the town has to offer to the companions?
5. How do the friends actually end their fight over Giton?
(a) They kick him out.
(b) They kill him.
(c) They cut him in half.
(d) They let Giton pick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Satyricon?"
2. How does the translator deal with the problem he notes in his translation of "The Satyricon"?
3. Why does the witch meet Encolpius in the woods?
4. Which god helps restore Encolpius to full health?
5. Who develops a plan to use in order to enter the city of Croton?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)