|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Croton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decorates the platter of delicacies that the slaves bring to the table?
(a) Roman designs.
(b) Zodiac signs.
(d) The Greek letter Tau.
2. What language do the actors use in their presentation at the dinner party?
3. What does the accountant read at the dinner party?
(a) A welcome to the guests.
(b) A poem he wrote.
(c) A game of numbers and figures.
(d) Statistical and financial statements about Trimalchio's estate.
4. What spills out of the pig when the chef is ordered to cut it?
(a) Sausages and puddings.
(b) Colored water.
5. How do the friends actually end their fight over Giton?
(a) They let Giton pick.
(b) They kick him out.
(c) They kill him.
(d) They cut him in half.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the "terribly elegant" gentleman?
2. Why will Eumolpus tell the townspeople he wants to move to Croton?
3. Who sets out to sail on a trip in the chapter entitled Eumolpus?
4. What does Encolpius vow to give up for the beautiful woman he meets?
5. What is placed on top of a table by the priestess?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)