|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction: The Apocolocyntosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered the exile of the author of "The Apocolocyntosis"?
2. What does the accountant read at the dinner party?
(a) A poem he wrote.
(b) Statistical and financial statements about Trimalchio's estate.
(c) A game of numbers and figures.
(d) A welcome to the guests.
3. Who bruises Trimalchio's arm?
(a) An acrobat.
(b) The chef.
4. Who is the narrator of "The Satyricon"?
5. Why does the priestess fall?
(a) Giton knocked her down.
(b) She is clumsy.
(c) Her feet were hot.
(d) Her stool breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decorates the platter of delicacies that the slaves bring to the table?
2. What does Encolpius promise to give the boy that he simply cannot deliver?
3. To where was the author of "The Apocolocyntosis" exiled?
4. If the boy doesn't get presents from Encolpius, what does he threaten to do?
5. Why will the townspeople think Encolpius has moved to Croton?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)