|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction: The Apocolocyntosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Trimalchio, what will those born under the sign of Leo be?
(a) Bossy and greedy.
(b) Rich in lion herds.
(c) Warm blooded.
(d) Wealthy and happy.
2. Which instructor developed proper language skills in his students?
3. Who wrote "The Apocolocyntosis"?
(c) Seneca the Younger.
4. Why, according to the translator, is "The Satyricon" difficult to classify?
(a) It was new.
(b) It is not meant for young readers.
(c) It is fragmented.
(d) It includes so much sexuality issues.
5. Which emperor had high literary ambitions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trimalchio order for the chef who cooked the newly roasted pig?
2. Who is caught holding and kissing Giton?
3. What were people without fortunes in Croton doing?
4. What does Giton consider Ascyltus to be?
5. What does the author's title at the emperor's court say about himself?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)